T32 - your reasons why?

The T32 is defo the best, i.e. f-ing massive front brakes that work under weight full stop regards T30. I had to put up with 4 Motion down grade from T32 to T30 because of weight of transmission on T5.2. Now on the T6 i have the T32 4 Motion :laugh: Them brakes are bloody great!

I am private buyer for non commercial use so had to pay VAT. I was asked by VW finance what I intended using it for lol! I just said I wanted a Kombi and work in HR lol. £230 road tax is a killer!

Same road tax as my 1996 2.0 16v Vectra

Dont forget not all T32s get big brakes now its only the big engines that get them

I see the euro6 vans have the big brakes on the 150 and the 204 but the euro 5 only the 180 have the big brakes, i think thats right anyway, i dont no why ?

I see the euro6 vans have the big brakes on the 150 and the 204 but the euro 5 only the 180 have the big brakes, i think thats right anyway, i dont no why ?

Just done a quick bit of google searching and you are spot on.

I dont think so- i think that my T32 150 eu6 has the smaller brakes. Certainly they are not as big as others i saw at the dealers. The wheel rim only just clears the really big ones, mine are not like that. Mines a SWB. Maybe its all of the LWB's that get them ?

Well mine has the same brakes as on the 204ps as i have checked, Mine has the standard 17" that come on a T32 and there is barely any room between the disc and rim. My loner T6 140 i had was the smaller brakes. The rep did point it out to me when i collected.

I dont think so- i think that my T32 150 eu6 has the smaller brakes. Certainly they are not as big as others i saw at the dealers. The wheel rim only just clears the really big ones, mine are not like that. Mines a SWB. Maybe its all of the LWB's that get them ?
Maybe weight related?
We've got big brakes (Calis are all SWB) but Calis are heavy beasts.

At least my pads will be cheaper:).

Non the wiser then, as Polzeylad said, may be weight related.

Back