Sold T32 suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you part with the rear springs only and be able to offer postage, if not local? Thanks

Hi,
I don't really want to break these up, as the suspension set is brand new and complete. It would seem very wasteful to sell the springs and then dump the rest!

Could I stick these on a t28 lowered
40mm?

I'd be keeping the h and r springs on and just replacing the shocks

Could I stick these on a t28 lowered
40mm?

I'd be keeping the h and r springs on and just replacing the shocks
No - t32 front shocks are different. T30 shocks are the same - there is a recent advert for a set of these.

Hi,

Yes I do have these which are from my T32 and I'm about to have another brand new set from a T30 which Bognor motors are fitting coil overs to.

I keep being offered money for the springs, but I want to sell the whole lot.

Make me any reasonable offer and I'd be pleased to get rid of them as they are a bit in my way!

My number is 07968 600990 if it's easier to call for a chat.

Sam

I have someone who has a T6 and wants to buy this complete set of T6.1 Suspension, but both he and I don't know if it will fit his van. @Skyliner33 suggested on post #8 that whole strut assembly is a a straight swap and I don't understand what is meant by this statement!

@BognorMotors would know if what I have will fit a T6. I will call them during office hours and ask them but if someone on here knows if the kit I have will fit a T6, I would be very grateful for the info?

I have someone who has a T6 and wants to buy this complete set of T6.1 Suspension, but both he and I don't know if it will fit his van. @Skyliner33 suggested on post #8 that whole strut assembly is a a straight swap and I don't understand what is meant by this statement!

@BognorMotors would know if what I have will fit a T6. I will call them during office hours and ask them but if someone on here knows if the kit I have will fit a T6, I would be very grateful for the info?
What I meant was the front spring only is not interchangeable. However if it was the complete unit ie spring and shock then they are interchangeable. A long as both vans are T32 or T30 etc. I’m sure @BognorMotors or @CRS Performance will confirm this.

They are from my new T6.1 T32 after being delivered with 30 miles on them.
Really difficult to see the bracket on the bottom in your picture. . My scrap bin is full of brand new shocks and the T32 does indeed have the green plastic top on it , T30 is. Blue. . Most of our clients don’t keep them so we give them away to people who can’t afford Decent stuff . It’s so sad that they are practically worthless when new from VW they would cost over 400 quid. i guess ?

In our experience the easiest thing to sell from your van is the rear spring. ( some one already asked you ). The camper van guys use it as a quick. Camper sag fix ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back