T32 suspension improvement

hip99

Team Blackberry
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just fitted rear Koni special actives from CRS - wow! The single biggest improvement that I’ve made to the van - it’s almost car-like now. I drive it unladen a lot, and the new shocks just sort it all out. It’s loads quieter, and massively more comfortable. Cheers @CRS Performance

Using standard springs with sportlines on 255/45 R18 Goodyear Eagle F1s.

E6C6CECF-1DE5-4542-87AB-A4BD0EB66722.jpeg

Just fitted rear Koni special actives from CRS - wow! The single biggest improvement that I’ve made to the van - it’s almost car-like now. I drive it unladen a lot, and the new shocks just sort it all out. It’s loads quieter, and massively more comfortable. Cheers @CRS Performance

Using standard springs with sportlines on 255/45 R18 Goodyear Eagle F1s.

View attachment 185786
did you only do the rears? if so any reason not the fronts?

did you only do the rears? if so any reason not the
did you only do the rears? if so any reason not the fronts?
My priority was the suspension related to load rather than how it went round corners, so that’s why I did the rear first. I’ll do the front as well at some point, but that will have to fit in with other stuff on the list! Even with just the rears done though, the thing I wanted improving is now sorted.

Can these

Can you fit the shocks and maintain standard ride or close to?

My 4motion goes off tarmac a fair bit but it would be nice to make it less crashy
Yes the shocks do not change the height at all , therefore leave the springs as they are, the ride improvement is day and night and no change in ride height .

The special valving takes all the crashy bangs etc out , the ride is substantially better

Yes the shocks do not change the height at all , therefore leave the springs as they are, the ride improvement is day and night and no change in ride height .

The special valving takes all the crashy bangs etc out , the ride is substantially better

I'm assuming because the ride height wouldn't change I wouldn't have to have the alignment re-done or would you recommend checking it anyway?

Just the back shockers help quite a lot to control the roll and stability of the van. I tested my koni coils on the arse when I fitted it round the block to see if it was all sound before moving on to the front, and it substantially decreased roll, whilst keeping the back end way more planted and stable. I’d personally still change all four shockers to match though.

Back