Sold T32 LWB Shuttle seats, air con, headlining, panels, carpets etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffers316

VIP Member
All the items below were removed from my 2017 T6 Shuttle (mileage 35000miles) when it was converted to a camper. It is all in good used condition and I have tried to keep the prices roughly the same as other adverts on different outlets. There will be room to negotiate depending on demand as my good lady wants it out of the way.

Rear Air Conditioning and heater unit in good condition £85.

IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1148.JPG

Carpet and fittings £75

IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPG

Rubber Mats (Black although they look grey in photo) £55

IMG_1160.JPG

Rear Side Panels and Speakers £60.

IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1103.JPG

Headlining, pillar fittings and light and heating controls £60.

IMG_1088.JPG IMG_1092.JPG

Front Double Seat with base. The back folds forward and the seat is hinged to provide excellent storage. I am this is easily mountable as the base is flat an can be used as the rear seat in other vans £150.

IMG_1142.JPGIMG_1132.JPGIMG_1146.JPG.

Second row of seats. These are very useful as there are three single seats so they can be used in different combinations. They also include the fittings and seat belts £650.

IMG_1126.JPGIMG_1121.JPGIMG_1102.JPGIMG_1105.JPG

Third row of three seats. They fold forward and would be ideal for a Kombi conversion. They also include all the fittings and seat belts £450.

IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1112.JPGIMG_1102.JPGIMG_1105.JPG

I am in the New Forest close to Southampton and would prefer collection due to the weight and size of some items.

Advert Update

The following items are sold. (Sale price included to assist other sellers with values?)

Front Double Seat with base £150. (SOLD at advertised price)

Second row of seats £650. (SOLD for £600)

The following items still for sale at reduced prices.

Rear Air Conditioning and heater unit in good condition £70.

Carpet and fittings £40

Rear Side Panels and Speakers £40.

Headlining, pillar fittings and light and heating controls £40.

Third row of three seats. They fold forward and would be ideal for a Kombi conversion. They also include all the fittings and seat belts £375.

Last edited:
Advert Update

The following items are sold. (Sale price included to assist other sellers with values?)

Front Double Seat with base £150. (SOLD at advertised price)

Second row of seats £650. (SOLD for £600)

The following items still for sale at reduced prices.

Rear Air Conditioning and heater unit in good condition £70.

Carpet and fittings £40

Rear Side Panels and Speakers £40.

Headlining, pillar fittings and light and heating controls £40.

Third row of three seats. They fold forward and would be ideal for a Kombi conversion. They also include all the fittings and seat belts £375.
Hi, I dont suppose you still have the rear panels, do you please ?

hi, thanks. what money are you asking, please. I am in Essex, do you pass this way at all. I may have the need to go to Lymington, at some point, cheerrs

Hi I would take £30 unfortunately I do not come your way but if you’re coming to Lymington you pass very close to us or I could easily meet you there

Hi, I'm interested in the rear heater controls as have one broken. I would be willing to pay postage as I live in North wales. Would you do this for me. Many thanks Chris

Hi, great, cheers. I beleive that we have a trip planned to bognor motors in a weekend or so. I let you know exactly when. Can you confirm they are in good condition please. Cheers

Hi,

Are the rubber mats still available? I am after some to stop having to clean children's sick off the carpet mats I have at the moment!

Thanks

Nigel

Hi, I'm interested in the rear heater controls as have one broken. I would be willing to pay postage as I live in North wales. Would you do this for me. Many thanks Chris
Hi I was intending to sell them with the headlining and supposedly I have someone coming to look at it. If they do not arrive this week I will let you know. Sorry for the delay in replying but have had a computer issue. Regards Jeff

For info rear triple seat sold for £300. Nearly everything sold on Facebook Marketplace.
MODS can you please mark this advert as sold please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back