Will T32 springs raise my sagging rear-end?

Motortech

Does anyone know what rear springs i can throw on my new t6 lwb highline t30? Its always loaded and sagging a bit on the rear, im tthinking 3 grey paint mark springs from a t32 but I've read people saying 4grey paint marks? Has anyone done this on their van

Cheers for any help!

I had the same problem on our T5.1 T30 . . . .

the solution was to fit T32 rear springs . . . . the VW garage done it when i had a replacement rear diff fitted . . . and only charged for parts.

not sure about the paint marks, but the springs are rated for the max load for the van and get stiffer as you up in the range.

ie T28/T30/T32

so get a set of T32 rear springs . . . . . .loads of them about cheap from people who fit B14`s etc

Thanks for your reply, that was my plan however looking at various lwb t32 highlines rated at 3200kg they all seem to have 2 3 or 4 grey paint marks .... Does anyone know what the difference is as they are all t32s :( and im not sure what ones to order

Right so I've ordered my new springs, i spent the whole of sunday researching spring PR numbers with etos and finally understand all the pr and paint markings now! so if anyone needs advice on springs im your man! LOL boy what a headache i have!

Right so I've ordered my new springs, i spent the whole of sunday researching spring PR numbers with etos and finally understand all the pr and paint markings now! so if anyone needs advice on springs im your man! LOL boy what a headache i have!

Excellent...

Please share here 》》》》》

You could of had mine for nowt!

So.…. what did you get?
I am in a similar position.

Back