T28 to t32 prices

C9rum

VIP Member
Is a t32 worth more than a t28 ? What sort of difference are you looking at ? I have been offered a t6 from a friend who changes there Van's every 3 to 4 years but I cant find many 2016 t32 140 for sale to compare prices with to work out how much to offer him for it
Thanks

Not sure if it will help but I have t32, and the difference is isn the size of brakes and the suspention to allow more load, personally it is worth it just for the bigger breaks, i have it as a day van and not for work or anything of the sort. mine is the 204ps spec and I am not sure if the 150ps had the bigger brakes or not, so something worth looking at?

Not sure if it will help but I have t32, and the difference is isn the size of brakes and the suspention to allow more load, personally it is worth it just for the bigger breaks, i have it as a day van and not for work or anything of the sort. mine is the 204ps spec and I am not sure if the 150ps had the bigger brakes or not, so something worth looking at?

The difference is NOT in the size of the brakes. As standard the t32 does not get bigger brakes, it was an option or you got them with the higher output engine.

Unless original owner paid extra a t32 140hp will have the smaller brakes

Given the choice I would go T30. If keeping standard suspension then t32 is crashy and uncomfortable when ran with minimal weight. My previous T30 was way nicer to drive than current t32.

@rover220 that's why I said I wasn't sure if the 150ps had the same size breaks bud.... I was only talking about the T32 in it's engine variations... ,.

On another note, @C9rum, I've had the T32 since new and 2016 and I've never really had an issue with driveability, or any crashyness. I have it with caravelle seats in back and that's it, and a wooden floor, but no where near enough weight to plant it substancially. When it has weight in the back, it does sit the road more noticably but I would say it handles just as you would expect. Was the same with the missus on the back of the motorbike, inspires more confidence with more potential grip. Still wouldn't push any vehicle with a load in it. I'm a Highlander and we drive netoriously fast (and can't spell for sh...t) but it's down to what you plan for the van. I'm happy with it and I would go for another t32 any day. Marginal cost difference at new. I can't really recall but something about 500 rang bells, could be wrong. So I wouldn't have thought they held much a premium cost for cost but for some they might. All about financial perspective. But I like the stopping power of the bigger breaks, if that was a 204ps spec, then your maybe outa luck there. Certainly didn't pay any extra for them (I'm scottish ha ha )

Back