t-rok or golf?

paulfr

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Thinking of getting rid of my 2013 Fiesta(nothing wrong with it and been serviced every year since i had it)But it's a bit small.Thinking about a T-ROK or a golf...we have 2 young kids.Any suggestions?

We looked at a Troc to replace our current old shape Tig. I thought it was a bit low rent. The Golf is the nicer car and offers more space, unless you like a tall hat.

Even tho' we don't need a car as big as the current Tig, that's probably what we'll go for.

We went from a Golf to a T-Roc. Slightly bigger, slightly higher, slightly funkier (if you get a Design or other nice spec). Check whether you are a fan or not or the plastic on the dash. We have the 1.0 and it's a surprisingly good drive, for local journeys. Need to drop to first at roundabouts when you wouldn't be used to

I’d recommend a T-Roc, We have a T-roc & it’s brilliant sold my Golf R to fund my camper & we bought a T-roc after for my wife to drive. Great vehicle

Either are brilliant. Just depends if you want to jacked up SUV look or hatchback.

I love the golf and think it’s the best allround hatch on the market. So much so I’ve owned more golfs than any other cars.

Presently I own a Mk1, Mk2 and Mk7 Golf - all GTIs

So after along time deliberating i have gone for the seat arona sr sport...probably not as good as the vw...but have a couple of kids to feed!

Absolutely Golf R
I have just sold mine after 2 years.
Theirs room for the kiddy winks. And when you are on your own you can have fun fun fun !!!!!

Skoda do some great rivals ( Karoq ) it’s essentially a tig ..but up to 4-6k cheaper….Wife‘s got the Edition ….lots of toys standard……Very underestimated ….

Back