Swivel Seats - Recommendations

Does the kira vans driver's seat one still need the handbrake off or adjusted?
I think the only one that doesn't need the handbrake lowered is a factory fitted one ,and you still need handbrake off to swivel .

Finally able to get around fitting my Passenger Swivel base from Sportscraft to my T6. Instructions in German but no need for them anyway it's very straight forward.
It does raise the seat up very minimal but no issue there not really noticeable as you can re-adjust the height with the seat
lever. Just a note that chair has to be fully jacked up to turn as the plastic trim of the chair catches and can only turn it counter clock to get it round 180 as the arm rest gets in the way, no bother.
The plastic guard at the back of the base also has to be removed and will have to cut the lip down for it to clip back in place due to the swivel plate.
Super happy with it though and highly considering doing the drivers side too, only thing putting me off is messing about with the hand break.
Anyway a few picks for those considering.

image1-2.JPG
image2.JPG

I think a company called jennings ,who sell sportscraft also sell a handbrake conversion .
I fitted one of theirs a week or so back, can confirm easy fit, mine was supplied with Allen headed bolts. Very pleased with it, just have the drivers side to do now

Back