Swivel Seats - Recommendations

T6dder

Web/graphic designer
T6 Guru
Please can I have folks thoughts and recommendations on after market front swivel seats.

I think I may take the plunge but haven't looked into this yet.

PS: I have a double passenger seat.

Oh fella, two captain swivel seats.... £96 option..... This is gunna hurt..

Is it possible to buy and fit genuine front seat swivels, now I've already got my van ?

Oh fella, two captain swivel seats.... £96 option..... This is gunna hurt..
I don't have 2 captain seats. I have one captain and one double seat. Also I think £96 was for Panel Vans only. For Kombi's it cost £258.

I have been told there are advantages to aftermarket ones. Like the height adjustability.

Last edited:
Yes the height is an advantage but if its the same as the T5 you have to do the half turn half turn trick on each one in turn to get them both around or one seat fouls on the other when turning

The option was listed as £258 for two swivel captain seats but when it was entered into builder it came back as £96.

It is strange why there would be 2 different prices, unless the Kombi requires different parts, but couldn't see why?

Dealer told me if it was in a pannel van you have to lose the bulk head so that cost is offset . so that makes swivel cheaper ,kombi has no bulk head so swivels are more money.

Dealer told me if it was in a pannel van you have to lose the bulk head so that cost is offset . so that makes swivel cheaper ,kombi has no bulk head so swivels are more money.

Oh right that explains that then.....

I fitted a sportscraft on e in my last van
Very good quality.

Hi from Aust. Just took delivery of a T6 Multivan Comfortline and want to lose the 2 second row swivel seats. Does anyone know whether the swivel plates from them can be fitted to the front seats? Tried to spec front seat swivels when ordering but was told they were not available in Aust.

Hi @David welcome to the forum, unfortunatley UK to AU vehicles are not specd the same some its hard to be sure what you have.
If your rear seats slide on runners like a Caravelle then i think it is unlikely they will fit but for static seats theres a good possibility they will fit, if you can look under seat see if they are mounted on conventional studs protruding from floor as this is the normal setup in the front

Hi @David welcome to the forum, unfortunatley UK to AU vehicles are not specd the same some its hard to be sure what you have.
If your rear seats slide on runners like a Caravelle then i think it is unlikely they will fit but for static seats theres a good possibility they will fit, if you can look under seat see if they are mounted on conventional studs protruding from floor as this is the normal setup in the front

Thanks Pauly,
Yes the second row captains chairs and the third row 3 seat bench are on runners so probably not suitable. Looks like I'm stuck. Will do a bit more research and post if any new developments.

BUT. Love my van all the same!

Sportscraft aftermarket swivels on mine. Did order the factory swivels but had to delete them as they were cursing order delays at the time. Mine are two singles though.... Not sure if they do a double passenger.

Would def recommend though.... Feel very sturdy to operate and no rattles.

Sportscraft aftermarket swivels on mine. Did order the factory swivels but had to delete them as they were cursing order delays at the time. Mine are two singles though.... Not sure if they do a double passenger.

Would def recommend though.... Feel very sturdy to operate and no rattles.

Where did you get yours from @Walski ?

Back