Swivel bases and pull out table

James Rose

Hello all.

I have a T6 Sportline Kombi, twin front seats and solid rear bench. I have two boys and now they are getting older, we are doing some daytrips. I am after info on swivel bases for front seats and any pull out/fold out table options.

Many thanks

Hi @James Rose ,we used Sportscraft swivels on both front seats and a Loc8 table that replaces the panel on the passenger side slider. Really happy with the swivels and the table is really handy because it utilises a space that would be unused otherwise,hope this helps

Reactions: CAB
Hi at @Martin Gibson. Thanks for reply. Do you have captains seats? And a rear bench set up? How do you find the drivers swivel? Solid? Any movement when facing forward abs driving?

Hello, @James Rose ,yes we have captains seats and did have 2 plus 1 seats in the Kombi but have now replaced them with a caravelle seat. The drivers swivel does need a couple of adjustments to the seat on the way round and takes a little practice but once you get used to it,its not too bad which i think is the case with whichever brand of swivel that you use because of the handbrake and steering wheel. We have found both swivels to be solid so far and have had them fitted around 18 months or so. No movement when in the driving position that i have noticed. Hope this helps and if i can help any further,just ask

Ah ok. I have twin passenger so keen to see what it is like with those. It is purely to park up, turn and face the kids and have some snacks and drink. Sounds like it is a goer

Ah sorry i thought you had captains seats,i think most people use a Kiravans swivel on the double passengr seat

Back