For Sale Swell Shades set of 5 (Silver, SWB) £350

OnYourMarks

VIP Member
I have a set of 5 Swell Shades in perfect condition just removed from my T6 (SWB). Very good light block out & privacy. No surrounds so very unobtrusive when open.
1 x Tailgate (with wiper)
2 x rear quarter windows
2 x Sliding doors with OEM windows (Kombi)

All fittings, spacers and screws included.

Looking for offers around £350 please.

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya. As above really, not sure what a good deal or an insult to you. There website doesn’t give much away. Be good if you have any fitted pictures as well please

Hi guys, sorry for delay replying. Too hot to be in front of the laptop! Here's the only picture I can find with these blinds fitted. I have a short movie file showing them on the inside but I can't attach. If you PM with an email I can send over.

As background these were fitted to my van when I purchased it last October - they were installed for less than 12 months according to the previous owner. I've replaced them with Van Shades as I wanted red blinds instead of theses silver ones and also the carpeted surrounds. The quality of the blinds seem to me to be about the same so it was an expensive (£1,000+) change over!

I'm in South Bucks if that helps with pick up?

Cheers

193083FA-4284-408F-B61D-8B6B78BAF741_LI.jpg

Last edited:
I have these fitted to my van except the ones on the sliders are different and have surrounds on them. If i remember correctly,they cost me about £1000. Happy bidding!

Hi guys, sorry for delay replying. Too hot to be in front of the laptop! Here's the only picture I can find with these blinds fitted. I have a short movie file showing them on the inside but I can't attach. If you PM with an email I can send over.

As background these were fitted to my van when I purchased it last October - they were installed for less than 12 months according to the previous owner. I've replaced them with Van Shades as I wanted red blinds instead of theses silver ones and also the carpeted surrounds. The quality of the blinds seem to me to be about the same so it was an expensive (£1,000+) change over!

I'm not sure I'm allowed to start a bidding process on this forum but how about a starting price of £250 for the set of 5 and I'll accept best offer before the weekend (i.e Friday night)? £250 would be a steel I'm sure!

I'm in South Bucks if that helps with pick up?

Cheers

View attachment 124429
Bidding isn’t really allowed in the forum. In the forum rules then a fir sale price should be included in the first post.

If bidding isn't allowed put them on for an amount or nearest offer then. They're good blinds,i'm sure you will get decent money for them,good luck

Skyliner, Martin, thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow and apologies for misuse of the forum :oops:. It wasn't my intention as I'm a big fan of this community of like minded fans of the mighty T6. I've updated the original post with a price.

Thanks

Skyliner, Martin, thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow and apologies for misuse of the forum :oops:. It wasn't my intention as I'm a big fan of this community of like minded fans of the mighty T6. I've updated the original post with a price.

Thanks
You're welcome, and it is a great community. Another point, if you put an @ sign before someones name it will alert the. @OnYourMarks .

Good Luck With Sale.

No worries, if there is someone else interested in buying the others at the same time would you be happy to split?

I’ve got a kombi so would be interested in the rear and sliding kombi ones if somebody wanted the back two window ones??

I have a set of 5 Swell Shades in perfect condition just removed from my T6 (SWB). Very good light block out & privacy. No surrounds so very unobtrusive when open.
1 x Tailgate (with wiper)
2 x rear quarter windows
2 x Sliding doors with OEM windows (Kombi)

All fittings, spacers and screws included.

Looking for offers around £350 please.

View attachment 123939

View attachment 123940
Hi, are these still available? Or have you sold them. Many thanks,
J.

Hi, where abouts are you? I would be looking for the side windows only so you could sell the tailgate one on if that's any help?

Back