Swapping out B14s?

LambethBoy

204 DSG 4Motion
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone swapped out there B14s for something else and seen an improvement?

My T32 has been on B14s for nearly 3 years.
H&R arbs, 20” rims 265/40 tyres but it can sound a bit crashy at times and I’m not sure if that’s down to the weight of the van and the caravelle set up in the back?
Currently down 65mm but want to drop down to 80-90 now and wondering if anyone has seen a good improvement with other brands/set ups?

Has anyone swapped out there B14s for something else and seen an improvement?

My T32 has been on B14s for nearly 3 years.
H&R arbs, 20” rims 265/40 tyres but it can sound a bit crashy at times and I’m not sure if that’s down to the weight of the van and the caravelle set up in the back?
Currently down 65mm but want to drop down to 80-90 now and wondering if anyone has seen a good improvement with other brands/set ups?

I changed my B14s recently and moved over to Solows. The B14s were great, even maxed out like I had mine, but the Solows are another level of comfort at extreme low, and I'm still only half way down on mine. Solows are around 100mm drop out the box on full height and you will need to be careful on your wheel offsets and widths, but I'm really happy with mine.

I changed my B14s recently and moved over to Solows. The B14s were great, even maxed out like I had mine, but the Solows are another level of comfort at extreme low, and I'm still only half way down on mine. Solows are around 100mm drop out the box on full height and you will need to be careful on your wheel offsets and widths, but I'm really happy with mine.
Is that on 20s buddy?

Is that on 20s buddy?

Mines on 19s but you can run 20s if the offset is good and they are around 8.5" fronts, possible 9" again, depending on the offset. My other 20s weren't suitable because they were 10" all round.

If you speak to Transporter HQ, they will tell you if your wheels are suitable.

Back