SO you like the boxer best but bought the Rockets as easiest to clean? I can understand that thought process lol
I hadn't seen the Boxer until you put them up, already bought mine but I'm happy either way.

Just delivered, was looking at grey but only bronze available but I like a bit of colour on them. Only fitting normal tyres from the steels but once they have worn out I'll try some more aggressive I think.

IMG_20210605_115024.jpg

IMG_20210605_115047.jpg

I hadn't seen the Boxer until you put them up, already bought mine but I'm happy either way.

Just delivered, was looking at grey but only bronze available but I like a bit of colour on them. Only fitting normal tyres from the steels but once they have worn out I'll try some more aggressive I think.

View attachment 118534

View attachment 118535
Nice to see something a bit different!
Look forward to seeing them on...

View attachment 118534

View attachment 118535
I like those, look pretty easy to clean as well. I like that colour with your silver van. Not sure it would work with a pure grey van though, as I didn't think the bronze Zephers did. Although yours do look a different bronze.

My choice at the moment might be :
1. Rocket
2. Overland
3. Boxer
4. Fuel covert.

Basically easiest to clean first and getting progressively more difficult. :whistle:

I’m still struggling to decide on wheels. At the moment on the (not so) short list are

View attachment 118474

View attachment 118475

View attachment 118476

View attachment 118477

View attachment 118478
Rocket gets my vote

I pre-ordered the Rockets in 20" but then cancelled them after someone said they looked like Land Rover Discovery wheels and I couldn't get that out of my head, but I do still like them.
This is the reason I think they look so good! Have you seen the t5 with disco wheels on that someone who works at Skipton Car radio has? Looks immense

Back