Sold Dezent Te Wheels & A/T Tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnysye

Not all who wander are lost.
T6 Pro
For sale 17" DEZENT TE dark satin black alloys and cooper discoverer at/3 sport tyres.

Wheel details:
Width 7.5"
Offset et50
Centre bore 65.1mm
Pcs 5 X 120
Load rating 938kg

Tyre details:
Cooper discoverer at/3 sport
235/65r17
Load rating of 104t (900 kg )
8.4mm of tread on the tyres.

I have these wheels on eBay for £400 but will accept £350 on here. There is a small stone chip on one of the wheels as pictured, this wheel combination cost me £800 around 600 miles ago so I believe a fair price.

Any interested buyer would need to arrange their own courier or collect from Plymouth.IMG_20190502_172613.jpg IMG_20190502_172630.jpg IMG_20190501_182310.jpg

Ah. A wheel I've admired for sometime and until recently, on the Donkey radar.

Suits the A/Ts tyres too. Bargain with somebody's name on it.....

.... @Pauly :thumbsup:

I'm working 45 mins north of Plymouth on the 22nd, if anyone want's these bad boys bringing back up to the Midlands

A bargain :thumbsup:

I can be around on the 22nd in the evening, I take it that you will be somewhere around Exeter.

I can be around on the 22nd in the evening, I take it that you will be somewhere around Exeter.

Yes mate, but I'm only there from 8am, until around lunch time, then back up North.

We plan our diary like a swiss watch, so my customers know exactly what's going on.

Mate I'll be at work then unfortunately but I could leave them in a designated safe place on my property should the need arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back