Suspension Upgrade For Comfort Only?

After reading this thread, I've ordered a set of the aforementioned Koni shocks as I'm after comfort only as my 2017 T6 is a horrible crashy ride compared with my disco4 and land cruiser Amazon air ride

I'm in South Africa, and I believe the supplier is a sister company/ family of CRS UK.

@CRS Performance is there anything else to get / watch out for as I'm in the Western Cape so getting them fitted by a local garage.
I recall something about replacing bump stops and someone said the standard springs are fine to run.

It's a school run 8 seater bus that does 60km a day on good tarmac

After reading this thread, I've ordered a set of the aforementioned Koni shocks as I'm after comfort only as my 2017 T6 is a horrible crashy ride compared with my disco4 and land cruiser Amazon air ride

I'm in South Africa, and I believe the supplier is a sister company/ family of CRS UK.

@CRS Performance is there anything else to get / watch out for as I'm in the Western Cape so getting them fitted by a local garage.
I recall something about replacing bump stops and someone said the standard springs are fine to run.

HI There

Are you talking to my son Ashley in Boksburg ??

Keep standard springs to maximise comfort , do you know if the van is a T32 or T28/T30 ?? The rear springs on a T 32 are quite hard particularly if there is no weight in the rear . would recommend new top mounts and bearings ( on the front shocks ) drop links and the small rubber on the bottom of the rear spring as these are problematic.

Can s end you part numbers if you want to get them from VW direct

Thanks, spoke to 2 guys, one was called Morne, one of them mentioned "my dad"
Got the parts from the Joberg region in SA, think it was Boksburg

I'm not sure if its a T32 etc
Its a 2017 8 seater with comfort dash, bi-turbo (not caravelle)
on log book its VN 750-Kombi and Tare is 1866

Is there a way to tell from the above what T it is?

Thanks, spoke to 2 guys, one was called Morne, one of them mentioned "my dad"
Got the parts from the Joberg region in SA, think it was Boksburg

I'm not sure if its a T32 etc
Its a 2017 8 seater with comfort dash, bi-turbo (not caravelle)
on log book its VN 750-Kombi and Tare is 1866

Is there a way to tell from the above what T it is?
Not really , but a photo of the bottom of the front shock will tell beyond doubt .

PS i am the aforementioned DAD ha ha

Not really , but a photo of the bottom of the front shock will tell beyond doubt .

PS i am the aforementioned DAD ha ha
Ha cool

I got the car back just now, the drivers side front feels quite clunky with the new shocks all round, I'm not sure if this is normal or if there is a worn part, they replace all 4 bushings on the control arms so shouldn't be these

Back