B14 Suspension Kit

There are lots of places that offer them for around the £1200 mark with free fitting.
TransporterHQ are in Leicestershire, or you have Bognor Motors who is a member here. Depends on how far you want to travel.

As your location indicates you're in London, I'd 100% make the short trip to @BognorMotors. They fitted my B14's and ARB's, and dialled my set up in perfectly.
(Plus offer a height adjustment in the future for free)
I completely agree with @Tourershine go to Oli @BognorMotors. I had my B14’s and ARB done by them yesterday and man alive what a difference it makes. I drove 2 hours from Essex and the drive home was unbelievable, such a difference wished I lived further away. Only had mine dropped by 50 mm but transforms the look of my van. I could not be happier.

I completely agree with @Tourershine go to Oli @BognorMotors. I had my B14’s and ARB done by them yesterday and man alive what a difference it makes. I drove 2 hours from Essex and the drive home was unbelievable, such a difference wished I lived further away. Only had mine dropped by 50 mm but transforms the look of my van. I could not be happier.
im thinking of having mine lowered b14 and h&r anti roll bars iv had a price of 1950 inc re alignment and vat does that sound about right

im thinking of having mine lowered b14 and h&r anti roll bars iv had a price of 1950 inc re alignment and vat does that sound about right
That’s about right i would say. You may be able to get it a bit cheaper with a bit of a haggle for getting both done st the same time, but certainly in the right ball park. You’ll love it once it’s done of that I am sure.

That’s about right i would say. You may be able to get it a bit cheaper with a bit of a haggle for getting both done st the same time, but certainly in the right ball park. You’ll love it once it’s done of that I am sure.
i hope so .. wasnt sure weather to go with the h&r lowering springs aswel worked out quite a bit cheaper but im going for $0 mil drop on the b14s

Did you take them up on this offer when you when to monster truck tyres?. :whistle:

I thought those wheels would be right up Fish Street, but sadly sold and off to pastures new, leaving a large gap in my garage for the next Frankenstein idea.

Evening all, hope you haven’t got cabin fever yet!
Can anyone give me some feedback on the Bilstein B14 adjustable
Coilover suspension kit
I’m looking to raise back suspension as the weight of bed, storage etc
Weighs rear of the van down and want to even it up with the front.
After looking at various options the B14s come highly recommended
And improves handling and a lot smoother ride ( also wouldn’t mind dropping 40mm)
They are quite expensive but if they are as good as people say probably worth it.
I’ve got a t6 by the way
Any thoughts would be much appreciated
Cheers
Skinns

Hello

We've fitted loads of these kits, and recommend them, especially for the purpose you are after. I don't know how far you are from us but we have a demo if you would like to try first?

Are you on standard suspension now? The kit run at full height will be the smoothest and you have the bonus that you can level it out too. Adding an uprated Arb is another popular upgrade for a camper, as its stops the roll, although the B14's do a good job of that by themselves, and you can stage your upgrades. Both upgrades together will make the van drive more like a car, with less understeer, less wallowing, and lighter steering. You can obviously run them lower, as many do, the ride will be firmer like this, but the van will look better IMHO ;-) What wheels are you running? There are other more expensive suspension upgrades we offer, but B14s have been and still are our most popular suspension upgrade.

Any more questions just ask

Thanks for that Oli
You’ve made my mind up, I’m going to get it done
I’m down in Devon and I’m guessing you’re in Bognor Regis?
Do you know anyone to recommend down this part of the world?
Skinns

Yes we are in BR - too far a drive? We offer a drive in drive out service. Where about are you? This would help to see who I know near you

I can supply the kit and you get someone local to fit?

Back