Suppliers for Cali bed

Drewmacaulay

T6 Pro
Hi all
My next big job on the conversion is to source and have installed a two person seat bed rail system in the back. Ideally, I would like to use the OEM California two seater bed but I am struggling to find more than one place that does them and ideally I’d like estimates from 2-3 suppliers. Does anyone know any conversion companies that supply and install Cali beds? Failing that, are these available to order as a part from VW? I have tried my local dealer and got no answer from the parts dept.
Thanks!
Drew

Try Colin at Oxford T5 @VWVC

Try Colin at Oxford T5 @VWVC

Just spoke with Colin. Really nice guy - thank you for the referral!

Hi all
My next big job on the conversion is to source and have installed a two person seat bed rail system in the back. Ideally, I would like to use the OEM California two seater bed but I am struggling to find more than one place that does them and ideally I’d like estimates from 2-3 suppliers. Does anyone know any conversion companies that supply and install Cali beds? Failing that, are these available to order as a part from VW? I have tried my local dealer and got no answer from the parts dept.
Thanks!
Drew
Hi Drew I am in the same situation as you - I am also struggling to find a Cali Oem two seater bed - but your ahead of me as I cannot even find one supplier. If you don’t mind could you let me know the supplier details you have found? And if on my hunt I find some I will let you know. Also we may get a discount if we buy two together (just a thought).

Richard Milton @ Kernow Transporters stocks OEM VW seat beds and rail systems, normally has several configurations to choose from. Top bloke too.

Back