……..what a nightmare to clean and keep clean. They look very swamped style.

If they were 18s I’d say they were swampery but as 20s I’m not so sure.

I can’t see from those two rendered shots whether the ‘grille‘ round the edge is blocked off or they go right through - if they go right through at least you would stand some chance of getting a small wheel brush through each hole.

Just had another look at the pics. Noticed the splitter on the front. I quite like that as well, but no idea who makes it.
I too like them but as @Skyliner33 said, what a nightmare to clean and keep clean. They look very swamped style.
Ease of cleaning is now one of the first things I think about when I’m checking out wheels. Probably the main reason I’m struggling to find a set. That and I’m no keen on buying black.

Just had another look at the pics. Noticed the splitter on the front. I quite like that as well, but no idea who makes it.

Ease of cleaning is now one of the first things I think about when I’m checking out wheels. Probably the main reason I’m struggling to find a set. That and I’m no keen on buying black.
Agree on the black. There are 4 colours apparently

Anyone got any idea on pricing? (I've Googled it and they're not released until next month)

It’s Red… for the first time ever! We absolutely love it, you? 1f92f.png
Our brand new Charger wheel launches on Friday and is in stock from September. SRP is £300 per wheel including VAT. Pre-order from Friday

F2B562DB-D27E-410F-823E-3818E7B2F3FB.jpeg

4CD4B7C5-00E2-4B80-8132-23019C68C124.jpeg

4CC2923E-DB44-41F0-8B29-763B45464725.jpeg

The cut out/break in the inner ring for the valve looks abit odd :oops:

It’s Red… for the first time ever! We absolutely love it, you? View attachment 170143
Our brand new Charger wheel launches on Friday and is in stock from September. SRP is £300 per wheel including VAT. Pre-order from Friday

View attachment 170140

View attachment 170141

View attachment 170142

The cut out/break in the inner ring for the valve looks abit odd :oops:
Agreed, deal breaker for me, with a bit of thought they could have located the valve inboard like (I think) Inovite do.

One Brand new Charger wheel is coming in one more colour… did you guess it?… probably, it’s our very popular Ultra Matt Grey finish shown on this orange concept VW Transporter and it’s available from September. Pre-orders can be made from tomorrow through your dealer or on our website.

Love the orange van but not so keen on the wheels now I’ve seen ‘the cutout’ :whistle:

9355EA1D-86A8-4AFC-BCE9-8D327DAD810F.jpeg

1E0784AC-945D-4C1E-AC78-5A75AF501A0F.jpeg

One Brand new Charger wheel is coming in one more colour… did you guess it?… probably, it’s our very popular Ultra Matt Grey finish shown on this orange concept VW Transporter and it’s available from September. Pre-orders can be made from tomorrow through your dealer or on our website.

Love the orange van but not so keen on the wheels now I’ve seen ‘the cutout’:whistle:

View attachment 170198

View attachment 170199
Love the colour of the van! I’m not sure the cutout in the rim bothers me too much

Doesn't really bother me the cut out. I think once fitted it wouldn't really be noticeable.

I like them, nice and aggressive. Really liking the Navis Gp7 as well at the moment. I was actually looking at going swamper wheels to try and see but could be tempted back to 20's.

Back