Supermetal 20” Fin wheels on a Starlight blue Van?

D

Deleted member 224

Anyone out there already have these wheels on a starlight blue? I was looking at the polished Matt black version and would be good to see them on before i take the leap. Or any other recommendations for a T32 rated van, and what lowering is required?

Anyone out there already have these wheels on a starlight blue? I was looking at the polished Matt black version and would be good to see them on before i take the leap. Or any other recommendations for a T32 rated van, and what lowering is required?
Thanks @Ads_Essex for the heads up. I’ve got a pic of them on indium grey, which I’ve shared below, but not on the starlight blue. Not one of my biggest sellers so I don’t have any other pics.

Unfortunately I don’t have stock though, none at SuperMetal either, so it’ll be a case of finding a dealer that has stock, or waiting for the next batch to arrive if you can’t find any.

1666E709-44D3-4519-94A9-9AF87DE490A6.jpeg

As for what lowering is required, that all depends on what you want to achieve. For reference, that van is about 60mm down (I think, it was a while back) on ST-X coilovers.

ok thanks they do look great, the dealer offered me these ones to go on my new build as suitable for T32 so i was looking initially as its 18 month leadtime (at least!)

Back