Summer Wheels To Winter Wheels - When?

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
as it say when are people removing there winter wheels and putting the summer bling back on is 1st of march to early ?:D

Mine are already on.
Oh yeah but then i’m not minted enough to have two sets of rims.
Looking forward to seeing what you’ve replaced the assassins with?:whistle:
hopefully tyres are going on them on Saturday as they are taking up to much room in the utility room :rofl:

I have winters on Mrs Loz’s go kart and they come off as soon as the gritters stop and it is consistently above 7deg.

Left my steels with the MLCs on so nothing to change for me, except I’ll fetch them off for a cleanup and brakes clean and inspection once it warns up.

Simples... cos he knows that if he parks it up in the middle of a campsite in Bala, other folk will do it for him so he doesn’t ruin his manicure.:whistle:

I was under the impression that he is quite handy with a spanner. Not sure where from!
Here's me bigging up his van and he probably didn't do any of it himself.

I'm not angry, just a little disappointed.

I was under the impression that he is quite handy with a spanner. Not sure where from!
Here's me bigging up his van and he probably didn't do any of it himself.

I'm not angry, just a little disappointed.
for a second I thought that said fish was a spanner :rofl: till I read it closer

My summer wheels arrived on Monday along with sportline front spoiler. I was thinking 1 st March if I can wait that long :)

Back