Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
:)Hi we’ve yet to go to a meet up, so thought we’d tip our toes in at Rutland. Not to far from where we live in Norfolk.
Please put us in for the Saturday and Sunday deffo. Possibility able to arrive Friday evening. Ta :)

I will put a reminder on this thread nearer the time and get everyones mobile number for the famous Rutland WhatsApp group that we use. Other than that, I had confirmation that we have as much space as we need depending on how many people are coming.
The management said we were perfectly behaved last year and always welcome:)

I will put a reminder on this thread nearer the time and get everyones mobile number for the famous Rutland WhatsApp group that we use. Other than that, I had confirmation that we have as much space as we need depending on how many people are coming.
The management said we were perfectly behaved last year and always welcome:)

Thank you:thumbsup:

COVID-19 - updates

Welcome to Lyndon Top Caravan Park

Welcome to Lyndon Top Caravan & Camping Park

COVID-19
Due to the global pandemic of COVID-19, it is essential that everybody does their part to minimise the spread of the virus by implementing social distancing and by not undertaking unnecessary travel. Because of this, with regret, we have made the decision to close Lyndon Top Caravan & Camping Park until the government advise otherwise.

It is of great importance that we protect our guests, staff and the local community. We will therefore not be accepting any more arrivals to our site or accepting any bookings until further notice.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused to our guests, however we do feel that this is the most responsible decision we can make during these difficult and uncertain times.

We thank our customers for understanding how important this measure is for ensuring we all do our part to protect the country and the NHS from the implications of COVID-19. We will continue to review the ongoing situation as the government updates us, and will reopen the park as soon as it is safe to do so.

Take Care

From us all at Lakeland Estates UK

upload_2020-3-31_11-26-8.png

COVID-19 - updates

Welcome to Lyndon Top Caravan Park

Welcome to Lyndon Top Caravan & Camping Park

COVID-19
Due to the global pandemic of COVID-19, it is essential that everybody does their part to minimise the spread of the virus by implementing social distancing and by not undertaking unnecessary travel. Because of this, with regret, we have made the decision to close Lyndon Top Caravan & Camping Park until the government advise otherwise.

It is of great importance that we protect our guests, staff and the local community. We will therefore not be accepting any more arrivals to our site or accepting any bookings until further notice.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused to our guests, however we do feel that this is the most responsible decision we can make during these difficult and uncertain times.

We thank our customers for understanding how important this measure is for ensuring we all do our part to protect the country and the NHS from the implications of COVID-19. We will continue to review the ongoing situation as the government updates us, and will reopen the park as soon as it is safe to do so.

Take Care

From us all at Lakeland Estates UK

View attachment 64569

Don't worry dude, this will happen at some point in 2020, it has to for all our sanity. Maybe it might coincide with the restrictions being lifted meaning 10x more people wanting to attend and taste freedom.

Yeh defo. . . . It's going to go nuts when the camping and caravan, festivals, leisure setups are aloud open again.

Camping was our backup plan to a fly out holiday..... now that's all cancelled too......

People are gonna be like coiled springs.....

People are gonna be like coiled springs.....

Mate, i'm normally a fairly placid guy unless i'm driving, but right this moment i'd love to stick on some gloves and pair up with a pro boxer to punch the crap out of each other. The funny thing is my phone has been bleeping all morning today with mates that all keep saying exactly the same thing.

Screenshot_20200331-120151_Gallery.jpg

I wasn't aware there was anything (usually) going on in Leics. I live in leics so would be interested in coming along, I'll keep my eyes peeled for when it's reopen and normality is resumed...

@CarpyT6 If you “watch the thread with emails” it will keep you updated for when the next meet is organised. I think it was @Tourershine that proposed the old date. There is also a Rutland Water WhatsApp group. If you PM @Tourershine your number, he can add you to the group.
Rutland Water is a cracking place and a nice bike ride (with pubs) around it. Also, in the summer, a water sports centre has all sorts of activities, if that floats your boat!!

Last edited:
@CarpyT6 If you “watch the thread with emails” it will keep you updated for when the next meet is organised. I think it was @Tourershine that proposed the old date. There is also a Rutland Water WhatsApp group. If you PM @Tourershine your number, he can add you to the group.
Rutland Water is a cracking place and a nice bike ride (with pubs) around it. Also, in the summer a water sports centre has all sorts of activities, if that floats your boat!!
Thanks @moomin-j will look into it :)

Just to clarify, this will still be happening this year if the site re-opens and i'm really hoping things might be different by July as it is over 3 months away.
Fingers crossed because last years was a huge success and I think that almost every person that attended 2019s weekend, have already got their names down for this years.

Not been around for a while... just seen this and looks like my cup of tea :thumbsup:
Will double check dates with her indoors. Apologies but will be bringing the kids :whistle:

Back