Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hope we can make this!!!

Stick it in your diary now, and that way it's set in stone :)
I think it was 24 vans last year, but 2020 i'm hoping for even more VWs, bigger fires, more Gin, more LEDs, more 90s rave music, more Cadac action, sun, water, beach (genuinely, Rutland has a beach) cycling, chilling, wife swapping... The list goes on:sneaky:

Stick it in your diary now, and that way it's set in stone :)
I think it was 24 vans last year, but 2020 i'm hoping for even more VWs, bigger fires, more Gin, more LEDs, more 90s rave music, more Cadac action, sun, water, beach (genuinely, Rutland has a beach) cycling, chilling, wife swapping... The list goes on:sneaky:
No need to swap her mate, I’d give her away!!

Wife swapping you say?
Yes please - for a set of T6.1 LED tail lights and banded 19’s :thumbsup:
Cash either way once you see the good lady.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to do the Fri night, as the young person is at Scouts, but I will most certainly be there early Sat. Hopefully the offer is still on then? :whistle:

Count me in too.
I'll try to bring better wet weather gear this year... A wetsuit will probably work well! :D
Put me back into the WhatsApp group too please.

how early are people booking the pitches?

You don't need to book. Just drop me a PM with your mobile number & actual name and I will add you to the WhatsApp group.
That's all I need to confirm your booking.

To clarify, the site at Rutland is huge. Its basically a site that has large fields and you pick an area to monopolise. Rutland is a popular site, but there is always room due to it's size. I have already booked the weekend we have planned, and it's a case of we just turn up and mention we are with the T6F group and pay on the day for the amount of nights you're staying.

The only reason I need numbers nearer the time is so we can estimate the size of the camp circle and pitch people accordingly.

Niche lover . . . . . . . ?
Your choice of tracks on the video. This style used to be played in a club called Niche in Sheffield. They pioneered the speed garage sound in the early 2000’s. Jonestown’s “Sweet Thang” and the Witney track “Be My Baby Tonight” we’re massive tracks back then there.

Your choice of tracks on the video. This style used to be played in a club called Niche in Sheffield. They pioneered the speed garage sound in the early 2000’s. Jonestown’s “Sweet Thang” and the Witney track “Be My Baby Tonight” we’re massive tracks back then there.
Gotcha =]

YouTube is a nightmare for Royalty's & copyright violation (regards to music) . . . . . sometime you have to just "do it", grab the track you want and let YT monetize it and let the artist take the cut. (thats what i done with the background music in this vid) - good music isnt free, and free music is #pants (though getting better as the years role on) =]

I've had a few comments in regards to my choice/style of background music in my vids . . . . . but you cant please everyone right !

:)Hi we’ve yet to go to a meet up, so thought we’d tip our toes in at Rutland. Not to far from where we live in Norfolk.
Please put us in for the Saturday and Sunday deffo. Possibility able to arrive Friday evening. Ta :)

Back