Summer Weekend T6f Meet 19th-21st July 2019 - Lyndon Top Caravan Site - Le15 8rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know but it’s not a bad idea as it opens up these club meets for people who’s vans are kitted out as a works van. :thumbsup:

I really wanted to do a full weekend, but as you know, I'm not a camper.
If others were taking a caravan, I'd of come in my Motorhome and T6.
Just didn't fancy bringing the MH and then being put somewhere else away from the main groupage :(

Otherwise it's just a day visit for me, and I have to watch all the drink and fire fun from my screen on here.

I really wanted to do a full weekend, but as you know, I'm not a camper.
If others were taking a caravan, I'd of come in my Motorhome and T6.
Just didn't fancy bringing the MH and then being put somewhere else away from the main groupage :(

Otherwise it's just a day visit for me, and I have to watch all the drink and fire fun from my screen on here.

I've no idea on what the layout would be at this stage. I think @Fish & @Toad have been in comms but as previously mentioned, other forms of accommodation, be it a MH, caravan or tent allows members, who can't use their vans to camp in, to come join in on the club meets.

We are new to all this. Pick up our camper next weekend (30/4). We would be interested in this and would love to get involved. 26th is the better weekend for us.

Martin.

Think I'd be up for this too. Where is it?
Ooh, shipston. Yup. If there's room for a little one.

Probably time to kick in to gear on this .....
Suggest you nail a date and then see who is up for it - “build it and they will come” - we are currently available for all of the previously suggested dates.

So, basically want to see who would be interested in fourm gathering at a central location.
We have one for May and started a winter one last year but for some a summer one might be more appealing.

I was thinking that for camping veterans and newbies alike.. that with the (potential) better weather it might encourage more to join us.

No idea on dates (thinking between the big shows) or location (forest of dean kind of area) yet.

Maybe if there was enough we could go to an existing site and try to negotiate a discounted rate per night.
Or
If it was planned well enough and members were willing to assist then it could be quite good and make it worth the time and travel for some.

@Ed Webb could organise a bar to attend..
A large marquee for a hog roast or few BBQ's on the go for buffet style meal maybe..

Just an idea.
I'm game. Depends on dates and what I already have planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back