Summer Weekend T6f Meet 19th-21st July 2019 - Lyndon Top Caravan Site - Le15 8rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
So, basically want to see who would be interested in fourm gathering at a central location.
We have one for May and started a winter one last year but for some a summer one might be more appealing.

I was thinking that for camping veterans and newbies alike.. that with the (potential) better weather it might encourage more to join us.

No idea on dates (thinking between the big shows) or location (forest of dean kind of area) yet.

Maybe if there was enough we could go to an existing site and try to negotiate a discounted rate per night.
Or
If it was planned well enough and members were willing to assist then it could be quite good and make it worth the time and travel for some.

@Ed Webb could organise a bar to attend..
A large marquee for a hog roast or few BBQ's on the go for buffet style meal maybe..

Just an idea.

Was thinking even if it had suitable access and flat but no hook up that I could sort something out for a power supply for any that require it for the couple of nights.

Sounds good - depending on dates and location and, more to the point, if you are bringing the Rosé :)

Date suggestions would be welcome
. Needs to work around the 'BIG' shows.. jot local ones. I.e camper Jam..

What about Rutland water?

My mates use this place Welcome to Lyndon Top Caravan Park for paramotoring get togethers. They say the owner is really nice, and happy to have day visitors for those not camping.
Obviously you have Rutland water for the stuff they famous for, plus amazing cycling (road and mtb) for potentially a forum ride??
Stamford and Oakham within 15 mins drive, so loads to do for a weekend or longer.

Pretty central.

As for potential dates, I have everything booked holiday wise, so can quickly ascertain if it's a yes or no.
July is empty on every weekend currently, but every month in the summer has a couple of free weekends in my diary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back