Storm poptop

I drove to Cosmic Campers today liked what I saw and placed order for a Storm pop top our van goes in next Monday to have it fitted.
Black roof, panoramic black canvas, bifold bed and led lighting.
John.
When it’s done, will you post pictures, especially inside with the roof down? Thanks.

I drove to Cosmic Campers today liked what I saw and placed order for a Storm pop top our van goes in next Monday to have it fitted.
Black roof, panoramic black canvas, bifold bed and led lighting.
John.
Good to hear
I’m collecting my roof next week from them

Had a call from Cosmic Campers that our van is not quite ready and as they’re shut Fri,Sat,and Sunday it will be ready sometime on Monday. Looking at the pictures they’ve sent us they’ve done a right good clean job, I can’t wait for Mondays pick-up.

John.A26D1EF1-4BBE-483B-8E80-202E602EF68D.png450C74AE-C7E1-4B8B-83A5-786F815A1B2B.png3571896B-230B-4965-A8F9-C44D9759E719.png8A5D9AA0-0C4C-4343-8863-4317E96F6E08.pngEAFBFDAF-CCEF-48C3-BDB1-D6210467D092.pngAF87C8FA-6C64-4F7C-B3E1-C028B9848E0C.png

Thanks for all the photos. That’s a really nice job.
When I asked Storm themselves about how they finished the roof on the inside, specifically the “hatch” at the front above the seats to hide the canvas etc. they told me it was a piece of material with press studs to hold it in place. Obviously that ruled them out.
This looks great inside. Now I need to wait for details of the VTA roof before making a choice between the 2.
You must be really pleased. It does look fantastic.
Thanks again.

Lovely photos , mines in pieces in the hallway , hopefully get it fitted next month
I also ordered the sliding hatch and was very happy to see they had pre installed it on the bed board for me

Definitely underestimated the weight of the Grp :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone! Dario from Cosmic Campervans here! I have just joined the forums and it's so great to read all of these positive comments! If there's anything I can do to help with any questions about the Storm Roof or other campervan related items, please don't hesitate to ask me!

For now, I'll leave a couple of images of my new van that I recently completed! I hope you all like it, and of course, it's got the Storm Roof on it!

Check out the full post about my new van on our instagram/facebook:

WEB-Van-Exterior-2.jpg

WEB-Van-Interior-5.jpg

Hi Everyone! Dario from Cosmic Campervans here! I have just joined the forums and it's so great to read all of these positive comments! If there's anything I can do to help with any questions about the Storm Roof or other campervan related items, please don't hesitate to ask me!

For now, I'll leave a couple of images of my new van that I recently completed! I hope you all like it, and of course, it's got the Storm Roof on it!

Check out the full post about my new van on our instagram/facebook:

View attachment 175197

View attachment 175198
Welcome, it was good to chat with you at Busfest. Some lovely work in your van.

It was done earlier in the year, and wasn't an option with the builder that did the work. That said, I'm sure if I went back to him, he could probably make something. I've got an SCA roof

Back