Storm poptop

My T6.1 is lowered but I don't know how much on20 inch wheels storm pop top but no roof rails and it's below 2 meters.

John.

Hi, would it be possible to tell me please, what extra height the pop top adds to the van? I've been told 4 different heights, I need to get mine lowered to keep it under 2meters, not sure how much I'll need to lower it, getting a storm pop top fitted end of June.cheers
Hi Phillip
I’ll get measurements tomorrow
I’ve got roof rails ontop and I still manage 2.1 barriers

IMG_9676.jpeg

Hi will try and get pictures and measurements over the weekend for you my van is on standard suspension and new wheels plus not full fitted all this adds a slight difference to the overall height of the van in total but will get you the top it’s self
Also I have a flat solar panel ontop worth thinking if you are doing this ?
Hi, would it be possible to tell me please, what extra height the pop top adds to the van? I've been told 4 different heights, I need to get mine lowered to keep it under 2meters, not sure how much I'll need to lower it, getting a storm pop top fitted end of June.cheers
Hi I have measured mine in a few places and tried to give you locations so this might help
The measurements are the highest points from the body work of the van
Hope this helps
1/The pictures are side shot of van
2/ rear left hand side in line with the inset gutter rail area 118mm
3/ in the middle of the rear of the van I have barn doors so direct inline with the middle of the doors including solar panel 90mm
4/ 100mm directly in line with the drivers door on the lock edge inline with the seal followed up to the roof area

Hope this helps anything else let me know
Cheers

IMG_7176.jpegIMG_7177.jpegIMG_7178.jpegIMG_7179.jpeg

Back