STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

Just been looking at the diskloks, there are yellow ones and silver ones, the yellow being dearer. Are the yellow ones higher spec?

+1 for the Disklok, you’ll need the small sized one.
I would also recommend a Ghost immobiliser, doesn’t matter if they’ve got the keys, they’re not driving off in your van if you have one of these fitted.
Thanks, the small will fit my T6 Highline, with the controls on the wheel?

Yeah it’s a bit scary reading through this thread! My home is alarmed & has decent cctv (I was a security engineer for over 30 years) so the house is relatively secure with decent locks. I’ve not got my van yet as it’s being converted but I’ve bought a pedal lock from JustKampers & will buy a steering wheel lock of some kind. The van rear and side doors have security locks already fitted.

I’ve also found a device that will link to my house alarm while the van is parked in the drive. Not sure I can do much more but may look at a Ghost or Bear lock for when I’m off travelling.

So sorry to hear your van was stolen buddy think it’s all our worse nightmare hopefully with putting it out there someone might spot it

Mad max with a pole that bursts through the seat!!
I'm sure we have some engineers and enthusiasts on here that would like to get busy.

Mad max with a pole that bursts through the seat!!
I'm sure we have some engineers and enthusiasts on here that would like to get busy.
Hmmmmm I have seat belt mech. with pre tensioner that with a bit of additional metalwork and trigger could do the job. Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmm I have seat belt mech. with pre tensioner that with a bit of additional metalwork and trigger could do the job. Hmmmmmm
You just need to add a lap-dancer's pole with a tapered end and a means for catching all the mess. I'm sure the British justice system would have your back in the event of any arising bodily injury/death.

Back