Le Mans

I’ve always wanted to go and with my day van nearing completion I’m even more keen.

What sort of costs are involved? Are you staying in your van?

Hi yes staying in van with awning grandstand ticket £150 ferry £75 camping around £60 if your going or anyone else is we are going thurday night dover to dunkirk 20.00 ferry

Thread resurrection - who’s going this year. I am with a couple of first-timers.
Not taking the van though.

Pete

Not going to Le Mans but am going to Spa for the F1 with 3 others in one of our two new T6 Kombis. 1200 mile round trip, channel tunnel, camping and weekend ticket in silver grandstand for about £440 all in

unfortunately not . . . . . The Bus looks great BTW.

where did you get the stickers from?

you camping out over there?

unfortunately not . . . . . The Bus looks great BTW.

where did you get the stickers from?

you camping out over there?

There's website that produces official Le Mans stickers every year, Le Mans stickers, decals and race graphics. ACO, Radiolemans, Gulf

I have a friend who does wraps and tints etc so he put them on for me, I wouldn't get them straight or central. I'm gonna keep the stripes (stole the idea from a guy who has the same stripes), peel off the stickers when I get back.

We are staying at Porsche Curves, it's a private campsite with security, showers, food and beverage etc. The lads are staying in a big tent and I'll be kipping in the van.

Just hoping for dry weather so we can sit out with a few tins and get the barbie on :cool:

stickeredup4lemans.com

I love Le Mans. I've been around a dozen times but this year, sadly, I'm not able to make it. If you're a petrolhead this is the race for you. It's just brilliant.

Enjoy La Sarthe!

It's my first time, the guys I'm going with make a yearly pilgrimage there which is handy for a bit of local knowledge.

It's my first time, the guys I'm going with make a yearly pilgrimage there which is handy for a bit of local knowledge.

1st time? You're going to love it!

I like having a wander about the car parks. They're rammed full of British folk with some of the most amazing cars. They call it the English race and you'll see why when you get there.

Be careful driving down there. The police make a LOT of money from speeding fines.

1st time? You're going to love it!

I like having a wander about the car parks. They're rammed full of British folk with some of the most amazing cars. They call it the English race and you'll see why when you get there.

Be careful driving down there. The police make a LOT of money from speeding fines.

Yeah, I know loads that have been, just not been able to go myself previously due to being so busy at work.

We're doing the Great British Welcome on Friday morning, should be a good chance to spot a few nice bits of metal and grab a beer and a bacon sandwich.

Don't worry, I'll be sticking to the limits, if I wanted to race down there I'd take my V8 Mustang, but it's not as comfy to sleep in and makes a terrible load carrier :laugh:

Looks good. Not been for about 15 years... Used to go proper tooled up. Generator, kegs, beer chiller, fridges etc... Stayed at end of Mulsanne Straight. LeMan village fun fair was mega. Not like UK ones (that aren't fun and aren't fair). Lasting memories of Mike Brewer there suffering a chant of "You're not Jeremy", and the pole dance club in the back of the artic...

Didn't know there was PH synergy on here. I'll put my smiley on the back of the T6 now. :thumbsup:

Back