Stereo Upgrade Ideas?

Rossi17

Hi,
About to pick up my new t6 and looking to upgrade the rubbish 5" touch screen unit what's in there, so any ideas to a decent upgrade? not mega bucks though!!
Cheers

Hi everyone, I have 2015 t6 highline, I'm happy with with the headset apart from it not having satnav, is there anyway of upgrading existing unit as I don't really want to spend a grand on a fancy all singing and dancing kenwood or pioneer unit although I'm sure they're super.just looking for the simplest way any advice would be much appreciated.

I've got factory nav, but prefer to use Google Maps through Android Auto.

Stand alone Garmin satnavs are great, some can also be linked with Garmin WiFi cameras.

I got a Sony unit for about £200/300 which was fitted for about £65. Then use car play and plug in my phone. Sold the old unit on eBay for about £100 as well

I got a Sony unit for about £200/300 which was fitted for about £65. Then use car play and plug in my phone. Sold the old unit on eBay for about £100 as well
Does it integrate with the MFD, steering wheel and parking aids?

Does it integrate with the MFD, steering wheel and parking aids?
No but I only want it/use it for music and directions. I’ve not got a camera but I think it would work with that. Perhaps can be hooked to steering wheel but wasn’t when installed

I’m sure it would be possible with a different head unit that’s not too much more..? I was right at the end of budget and just got something that wasn’t too crap but wasn’t a grand.

Can someone help me please. Im looking for a replacement head unit for my T6. Im looking for all the usual features with great sound and mirroring

Welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of suggestions (plus a couple of our regular trade audio experts) over on this thread:

Back