No, you can have it without ACC. So I wasn't sure if there was a different wheel available for this specifically. I'll keep an eye out for one with paddles, like the sound of that!

No, you can have it without ACC. So I wasn't sure if there was a different wheel available for this specifically. I'll keep an eye out for one with paddles, like the sound of that!
You can get one like this with paddles and use your air bag ,and you will probably get one with the same buttons ,brand new £180 eBay from Germany

IMAG2360.jpg

If you ever got adaptive cruise i.e. The black square box in the lower front grill it's a different wheel required as it needs the center button on the left to work. Also make sure the wheel you buy has the same colour button illumination as your existing wheel, either red or white illumination you can't swap and change

If you ever got adaptive cruise i.e. The black square box in the lower front grill it's a different wheel required as it needs the center button on the left to work. Also make sure the wheel you buy has the same colour button illumination as your existing wheel, either red or white illumination you can't swap and change
My van has adaptive cruse ,I have to swop the buttons over from my wheel ,as I can't find one the same as mine

Think I'm going to wait until the van turns up, there are so many variants out there I don't want to get the wrong one. With mine having front assist I'm unsure which buttons the original one may come with.

Think I'm going to wait until the van turns up, there are so many variants out there I don't want to get the wrong one. With mine having front assist I'm unsure which buttons the original one may come with.
Yours will just have normal cruse control buttons ,so should be easy to find .
The front assist is turned on and off in the mfd

Just had a question about a euro 5 dsg mfw with paddles I'm selling ,question asked (I've got the Euro 6 shuttle in SE trim...basic no buttons steering wheel....would this fit mine

Ok if i buy the same style t6 highline wheel but flat bottom dsg etc but ... the one i buy has totally different controls, can i just swap these with my original just keep the steering wheel shell and dsg paddles?

Ok if i buy the same style t6 highline wheel but flat bottom dsg etc but ... the one i buy has totally different controls, can i just swap these with my original just keep the steering wheel shell and dsg paddles?
Yes you can ,that's what I am doing .
I have a new steering wheel but buttons are different ,so going to swop them over .

I knew I shouldn't have joined this forum...its cost me a fortune already...just bought this as new Mk7 Golf wheel for £90 off fleabay. Part numbers same as the one fitted by @T6Dork so hopefully no problems fitting it after swapping over the buttons.

Will fit it at the weekend assuming it gets here on time and will fit the LED foglights too, also got the bus booked in for a reversing camera install on Sat...as I said costing me a fortune!

s-l1600-11.jpg

I knew I shouldn't have joined this forum...its cost me a fortune already...just bought this as new Mk7 Golf wheel for £90 off fleabay. Part numbers same as the one fitted by @T6Dork so hopefully no problems fitting it after swapping over the buttons.

Will fit it at the weekend assuming it gets here on time and will fit the LED foglights too, also got the bus booked in for a reversing camera install on Sat...as I said costing me a fortune! :laugh:

View attachment 8315
Cheap! Trying to find a gti or R wheel too...this forum is bad for your pocket :laugh::laugh:

Back