Steering Wheel Compatibility

widu13

Retired Bobby
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Does anyone happen to know if this wheel is compatible with my 2015 (2016 model) Highline. My cruise is stalk mounted and I seem to recall my wheel centre is round, but I'm not at home to check.

For Sale - Multi-function Steering Wheel High Line

6638dcd2-46e3-4798-b41e-fd3c06e4de35-jpeg.40603

If not I've got a standard highline one in the garage, my cruise control is on the stalk too

If not I've got a standard highline one in the garage, my cruise control is on the stalk too

Cheers bud, very useful. Has your new wheel got CC controls on the wheel too? Any dramas with fitting it?

Cheers I can see he's cutting about on the forum now. @Tourershine is it possible to using steering wheel CC buttons if a van has stalk mounted CC?

Would anyone know if a 2018 Tiguan Multi Function Steering Wheel would be compatible with my 2016 T6 - for fit and buttons ?

upload_2019-9-21_14-12-48.png

The wheel will fit, but the buttons won't do anything I don't think. I assume you have an early T6
If the van currently doesn't have cruise control, but does have a multi-function wheel, is it possible to configure the wheel to provide Cruise Control?

Back