Steering wheel boss kit

Gary clements

Ihi all I'm looking for a steering wheel hub boss kit for my 17 plate t6 I can't seem to find one but was wondering if anyone knew the spline size so I can get a boss kit that fits many thanks

We all like a nice steering wheel. Are you aware removing the air bag is an MOT failure and you’ll need a cheat device (resistor) to fool the canbus system into thinking there is one still there!

There’s some legislation that mentions ‘rally car or extensively modified’ that does allow you to remove certain factory fitted options. So if you had a rollcage, harnesses and removed back seats etc then you should be ok, but it’s a little grey and not all testers would pass your van based on these regs.

Also your insurance company would not be happy about it unless you specifically told them.

People with track slag, but road going E36’s or Jap drifters would most likely get way with it because they are so heavily modified.

We all like a nice steering wheel. Are you aware removing the air bag is an MOT failure and you’ll need a cheat device (resistor) to fool the canbus system into thinking there is one still there!
I do have resistors yes and yea I will put normal steering wheel on for mot

Back