I'd be interested how u get on with this Willie as I have just bought a t6 start line myself. And am also in the process of sourcing a good bumper conversion kit. Can u let us know what u decide to do?

I've got a startline with the euro 5 engine and the 140bhp and 6 speed box with 20000 miles at a very very good price.

I only use it for bikes and a bit of camping during the summer sold my excellent T5 to upgrade to a T6, I only do about 3-4000 miles a year THB.

Anyway, I've bought my new front bumper, sportline bumper, new grill, rear bumper/ reversing sensors and rear spoiler with all the trimmings, i.e. DRL/FOGS/and
new
LED head lights from Elliot at Travel- lite excellent deal from Elliot I must say and seems to be the best kit around after doing my home work for a few weeks.

They all got painted end of last week and I'm fitting the stuff Monday and Tuesday, so I will see how its goes and let you know and post a few pics before and after.

I also bought a few other parts to make it individual to my liking.

I've still got source some 18inch wheels but no rush as the weather is crap ATM.

Anyway ill let you know how it goes by the end of the week.

cheers

I've got a startline with the euro 5 engine and the 140bhp and 6 speed box with 20000 miles at a very very good price.

I only use it for bikes and a bit of camping during the summer sold my excellent T5 to upgrade to a T6, I only do about 3-4000 miles a year THB.

Anyway, I've bought my new front bumper, sportline bumper, new grill, rear bumper/ reversing sensors and rear spoiler with all the trimmings, i.e. DRL/FOGS/and
new
LED head lights from Elliot at Travel- lite excellent deal from Elliot I must say and seems to be the best kit around after doing my home work for a few weeks.

They all got painted end of last week and I'm fitting the stuff Monday and Tuesday, so I will see how its goes and let you know and post a few pics before and after.

I also bought a few other parts to make it individual to my liking.

I've still got source some 18inch wheels but no rush as the weather is crap ATM.

Anyway ill let you know how it goes by the end of the week.

cheers
Yes please do Willie thanks a lot.

He had done loads and just got in with it 2 days later new front end, I’ll give you the number it’s near Halifax west yorks if you can make it

Ok cool a good sprayer should be able to do a good cover without you needing to buy a whole new bumper

I know the upgrade bumper has a slightly different shape lower grill section standard I’d squared off the oem or colour coded van is slightly tilted back, it’s such a small thing only geeks would really notice
Thanks mate. I'm over in Dublin so a bit far but I'll have to have a chat with my sprayman

Looks great willie!!!! I'm jealous!!!!
Any chance u be putting up more pics of sides and back?
Did u go for the side bars??

Looks great willie!!!! I'm jealous!!!!
Any chance u be putting up more pics of sides and back?
Did u go for the side bars??

I've done the back and will get some pics tomorrow, not done the side bars or roof bars yet and need some more £££ and still undecided about the colour of wing mirrors at the moment.

Next on my list is 18inch wheels, I'm looking for a set ATM.

If you decided to do it yourself and fit it yourself let me know if you need any help or advice but I saved about £600 doing it my self TBH.

I have a long list of mods to do over the next year but wheels first.

cheers.

I now have a spare front startline bumper and rear bumper, extra grill and standard headlights, not sure if they are worth much TBH, well headlights will be, all are in really good condition.

Back