Starry Night Ceiling

AndyNichs

T6 Pro
Hi everyone,

I've seen some old pictures of a starry night ceiling which I think looks really cool and the kids would love it. However I wanted to know if anyone actually had it and what they thought of it?

Also, does anyone know how much something like that would cost, how easy it is to install and who does it? All the ones I've seen are old posts, nothing new?
Thanks...

Screenshot 2020-10-28 141900.jpg

It’s a guy called Jason Allan on the VW T5 T6 Camper Forum on Facebook. It’s a public group and he posted 3 days ago with photos of these ceilings.

It’s a guy called Jason Allan on the VW T5 T6 Camper Forum on Facebook. It’s a public group and he posted 3 days ago with photos of these ceilings.
That's brilliant, thank you. Just had a look and looks really good :thumbsup:

Hi all, has anyone had this done recently? Tried looking for Jason but can't find him anymore? I've found places in the North, but nothing close to where I am in the South?

Any help would be great...
Thanks

I work at Rolls-Royce and I'm responsible for the electronics for our Starlight headliners, so I'm interested in what people do with this.

Ours has over 1500 starts and take 8hours to make. We have a shooting star lines which happens randomly in different places as well as zones which light as reading lights. Unfortunately it runs on CAN messages so it can't be used in a VW unless you make your own can driver.
1649672201265.png

Back