My Starlight Blue Tsi - Before/after..

Yeah they are but I wouldn’t bat an eyelid to travel the 540 mile round trip to have them work on my van :)

I did Leicester to Bognor to have mine done. 7hrs and 360 miles.
Like many of us, we struggle to trust companies with our pride and joys, and that amount of work can get quite involved as we've already seen on here, with examples of springs installed upside down etc.
I went with Bognor, not just because of what i'd read on here, but I got a good reception from Oli when I initially contacted him, and it was obvious his guys were VW enthusiasts.
In an ideal world, our own dealers would be that way, but in reality we are just customers who own commercials that they need in and back out as fast as possible. Like with all cars and commercials, some will just be used to get from A to B, and others will be owned by people that actually have a genuine interest in getting the best for our vehicles. These are the nut cases like me, that are happy to travel hours at a time, to be confident you're dealing with a company that takes this type of customer for what they are, and treats your vehicle the ideal way we'd expect.

Plus I got the 300hp TSI beast for the day, and that was worth the drive down to the South Coast alone:devil:

That’s exactly how I see it fella, I’d sooner travel to have work carried out by a company that actually take pride in their work and a genuine interest in their customers needs than on that’s just in it for financial gain.

Don’t get me wrong all companies have to make a profit it’s how they handle their customer relationships and aftercare that’s important and sadly them type of companies are a dwindling few and hard to come by :(
Anyway back on topic mint van @kn0bby

The wheels are Vossen VFS-1 20" . lovely looking wheels :thumbsup:.
I did look at a set in 19" but the load rating (815kg)was no sufficient for a T32 :(.

I am not 100% what the load rating on the 20" are but i was sure @DaveyB looked at a set a while back for his T32 and they were just short of the magic 860kg mark. I may be wrong on that tho ?

The wheels are Vossen VFS-1 20" . lovely looking wheels :thumbsup:.
I did look at a set in 19" but the load rating (815kg)was no sufficient for a T32 :(.

I am not 100% what the load rating on the 20" are but i was sure @DaveyB looked at a set a while back for his T32 and they were just short of the magic 860kg mark. I may be wrong on that tho ?

Do we know what this tsi is yet?

Interesting....I would like to see what load rating is stamped on the rim as i dont trust info like that anymore.

Interesting....I would like to see what load rating is stamped on the rim as i dont trust info like that anymore.

Don't worry buddy,you are correct.. I have an email from vossen HQ that none of there wheels surpass 815kg. For them to make a set VFS1 or 2 I would need to place an order for 1500 sets. Which I can't resell as most are happy with 815kg that buy these types.

Yes, anal.. but as we have discussed in T32 wheel thread, insurance validation is paramount.. blame game is in noones interest.

Don't worry buddy,you are correct.. I have an email from vossen HQ that none of there wheels surpass 815kg. For them to make a set VFS1 or 2 I would need to place an order for 1500 sets. Which I can't resell as most are happy with 815kg that buy these types.

Yes, anal.. but as we have discussed in T32 wheel thread, insurance validation is paramount.. blame game is in noones interest.

As much as I like that style wheel I’d not be spending over 2k on wheels and tyres, you gota be fooking mad in the head!

gotta say, if I hadn't been able to get blackberry, I'd have gone for starlight blue.....lovely colour!

Back