Starlight blue & Indium grey.

whiskymac

Got to put deposit down tomorrow and still trying to decide between Starlight Blue and Indium Grey (Which I've had before in aT5.1 and liked a lot).
Leaning towards Starlight simply coz I've not had it before....any Starlight owners? How are you liking it in the flesh?

Cheers.

Wow, you're not likely to kerb these alloys are you.. :)

I was in the same predicament, went for the starlight blue, no regrets at all.
Pic in your avatar looks great.

Is the starlight very dark in the flesh? I've not been able to see it on a transporter properly yet. The swabs and pics all look great though.

That looks fantastic mate. :)
What have you waxed it with?

Thanks. My conversion guy clayed and waxed it, I'm not sure what he used. I'll be doing it again over winter and using my Werkstat Acrylic stuff.

Wow, you're not likely to kerb these alloys are you.. :)

If I do it's the first time I'll cry in a very long long time. :cry::cry:

You have no shame ;)

I know, I know..... it is Friday though :);)

It varies in different light, I've had people ask what colour it is !!
If you look on team blue, a couple more photos of other peoples, I think @Polzeylad has one too. The only thing I found was if you wanted black wheels on I don't personally think they would look as good on the blue van, they seem to suit silver rims @whiskymac

If you look on team blue, a couple more photos of other peoples, I think @Polzeylad has one too. The only thing I found was if you wanted black wheels on I don't personally think they would look as good on the blue van, they seem to suit silver rims @whiskymac

It's a T32 Panel Van mate so comes on the Davenport alloys I'm told...so would hopefully look good in Starlight.
Had a look on Team Blue and there's some stunning vans in there. :)
Decisions, decisions ..:.

Correct!

Really love the colour. Good finish on it too.
Van1_zpspr7hci32.jpg

Back