Standard T5 and T6 seat heights please?

gothicsanta

Hi all,

I have a 2017 Vito 'Tourer Pro' at the moment that is so damned practical and soul-less that I'm contemplating changing back to a VW Transporter again (had 3 in the past).

Can anyone tell me the seat height (standard 3 front seats factory fitted) of a T5 a T6 (and a 2017 Vito Tourer? though I will go and measure it now as I have searched and searched the 'net and can't find anything other than 'adjustable' heights which isn't what I need to know).

Trying to work out if you sit higher or lower in a transporter than a Vito (without adjusting the seat height) before I take this further...

This info is VERY Much appreciated as I can't find it anywhere online :)

Can't help with specifics but I would say that I tested a Marco Polo (ssshh) a couple of years ago and the one thing that I noticed immediately was that I was sat MUCH lower in the Merc than a Transporter and it was far more like driving a car. Pretty sure that's Vito based but not certain.

Thanks. Just measured the Vito and it's between 830mm and 870mm depending on the height adjuster setting (though the adjuster only brings the back of the seat up so I'd say the seat height is 830mm.

Is a T5/6 higher or lower??

Back