Sold Standard T30 Suspension & ARB's - full set £110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouts

VIP Member
T6 Legend
This came off my 2016 Kombi at 30k light miles. All clean and in good condition.
- only selling to raise wheel funds! (and I’ve had coilivers fitted)

Obviously pretty heavy so collection from North Manchester (although happy to meet if it helps?)

thanks

IMG_8232.jpgIMG_8234.jpgIMG_8235.jpg
IMG_8241.jpgIMG_8236.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, ours does that - it's to do with the 'international shipping' thing eBay offers i think.
i'll give it a try on eBay then. thanks @Ads_Essex :thumbsup:
I didn’t have that ticked on this occasion.

If I recall, his location showed to be within the UK when in fact he wasn’t. To be fair, it was no grief to send it abroad.

You will probably find that the weight takes you over the 30kg threshold which means you’ll have to split the package, or send it as a pallet (but not necessarily on a pallet).

This came off my 2016 Kombi at 30k light miles. All clean and in good condition.
- only selling to raise wheel funds! (and I’ve had coilivers fitted)

Obviously pretty heavy so collection from North Manchester (although happy to meet if it helps?)

thanks

View attachment 92662View attachment 92663View attachment 92664
View attachment 92665View attachment 92666

Be good spares but the suspension parts are fickle and anyone with a decent van would want the exact parts for their vehicle. I’m going to check the colour tabs my rear springs, do the shocks have part numbers visible?

Be good spares but the suspension parts are fickle and anyone with a decent van would want the exact parts for their vehicle. I’m going to check the colour tabs my rear springs, do the shocks have part numbers visible?

oh bugger, just released i never replied @Phil P sorry! :oops:
would you still need he part numbers for the shocks?

I managed to get rid of my (brand new) T30 suspension on Flea Bay for £150 plus postage to a guy in Ireland. Had to send it in three packages due to weight/size. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick - and it doesn't clutter up the garage.

I managed to get rid of my (brand new) T30 suspension on Flea Bay for £150 plus postage to a guy in Ireland. Had to send it in three packages due to weight/size. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick - and it doesn't clutter up the garage.

ha yeah, could definitely do with the garage space (and the money!)
aye, had just dug up the post (to get the details) to stick on ebay and saw Phil's message.
i'll get it on eBay today :thumbsup:

hey @Ads_Essex, seems i'm having a good week! this has also sold.
and it also seems i can't find the 'edit' button here either :confused:
- i don't suppose you could wave your magic wand and change this to sold too?

thank you, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back