Found Standard Sliding Door Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon1702

Gas fitter
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I can get the standard wooden panel? For the passenger side of a kombi sliding door. Or does anyone have one they could send me?

thanks

You could always try a local converter - I expect these usually go in the skip when they convert a van to a camper.

Really sorry @Gordon1702 , i totally forgot,i will have a look in the morning when its light, i have definitely got either a drivers side one or a passenger one,im just not sure which one. I will definitely let you know tomorrow,sorry again

Sorry @Gordon1702 ,its a drivers side i think. I seem to have a full set,tailgate,ceiling etc but missing the passenger door panel which is odd because i have a loc8 table in there so it hasnt been put back on,sorry againIMG_0751.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I can get the standard wooden panel for the passenger side of a kombi sliding door.
Or does anyone have one they could send me?

I have a plastic OEM grey one I'm selling, if that takes your fancy?

plastic? What were they fitted to? Just curious.
It’s not VW - it came with my Dub Plastics kit. It is literally a plastic version of the OEM hardboard panel.

Frontside:
098B02C6-9D04-482B-8247-B0223367104D.jpeg
Backside:
3C8A17C9-9189-470B-AC9B-92674A001F39.jpeg

I’m selling because I am hoping / planning on fitting a Caravelle panel, but I need to work out how I’ll get the window surround to work with my panel-van slider and aftermarket window..

Ah right! Makes sense. I had a hardboard one but took it off to fit the Loc8 table. Unfortunately the converters used plastic clips that were so strong that it destroyed the panel, and actually distorted the metal holes that the clips were located in! :thumbsdown:

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where I can get the standard wooden panel? For the passenger side of a kombi sliding door. Or does anyone have one they could send me?

thanks
@Gordon1702 i have an OEM fibreboard panel if you still need one? Am off to Scotland next week..

4C0544F9-09CC-45D6-9B50-63F7E7E335D1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back