Sold Standard parts leftover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have the following items stacking up for sale, although I guess they will be of limited interest here.

Will add prices in a minute once I've looked at eBay a bit.

1. 4 (or 5) Standard 16" black steel wheels with tyres 3mm+ remaining, covers sold. (Should I keep my spare now I'm on 20"s?) - SOLD STC
  2. Standard T28 suspension springs (£30) and shocks (£80). One year old (2019 T6 van) SOLD STC
  3. Passenger door with damage. Candy White. Glass intact + assembly carrier with caravelle speaker. Up on ebay. Will accept £80 or can split. SOLD
  4. Fuel filler plastic trim £20 (the part covered by the body colour filler flap).
  5. Trendline / Startline headlight switch £15 (i.e. rear fogs only)
  6. Trendline/ Startline interior lighting switch module with incandescent bulbs, mounting frame and foam blank for mic slot £20
  7. Driver's side seat-belt clasp assembly minus the plastic casing. Includes contact switch, loom and connector FREE
  8. Standard 6-spd manual plastic gear knob insert :p FREE
  9. The little round cover you have when you don't have a rear view mirror :D:D FREE
  10. One piece of caravelle chrome streamer from the lower exterior b-pillar trim panel below the fuel filler flap :D:D:D FREE
  11. A rear door TDI badge and bluemotion badge, once I get a hairdryer on them :):cool: £3 each. BINNED
  12. Steel wheel bolts x 20 - £SOLD
  13. OEM number plate lamps (bulb in holder) x 2 £15

Last edited:
The Generation game . . . .

skip to 8:50mins

I have the following items stacking up for sale, although I guess they will be of limited interest here.

1. 4 (or 5) Standard 16" black steel wheels with tyres 3mm+ remaining, covers sold. (Should I keep my spare now I'm on 20"s?) - £25 each ONO
  2. Standard T28 suspension springs (£30) and shocks (£80). One year old (2019 T6 van)
  3. Passenger door with damage. Candy White. Glass intact + assembly carrier with caravelle speaker. Up on ebay. Will accept £80 or can split.
  4. Fuel filler plastic trim £20 (the part covered by the body colour filler flap).
  6. Trendline/ Startline interior lighting switch module with incandescent bulbs, mounting frame and foam blank for mic slot £20
  7. Driver's side seat-belt clasp assembly minus the plastic casing. Includes contact switch, loom and connector FREE
  9. The little round cover you have when you don't have a rear view mirror :D:D FREE
  10. One piece of caravelle chrome streamer from the lower exterior b-pillar trim panel below the fuel filler flap :D:D:D FREE
  11. A rear door TDI badge and bluemotion badge, once I get a hairdryer on them :):cool: £3 each.
  12. Steel wheel bolts x 16 - £15
@Andysmee Do you still have the steel wheel bolts?

@Andysmee Do you still have the steel wheel bolts?
Yep indeed. I have set aside a set of 5 bolts for my spare wheel as i realised that it wouldn't be much use without them. But what were you after?

Yep indeed. I have set aside a set of 5 bolts for my spare wheel as i realised that it wouldn't be much use without them. But what were you after?
I’m after a set of wheel bolts, with the locking bolts if possible.... but I might have found some.... I’ll come back to you :thumbsup:

I’m after a set of wheel bolts, with the locking bolts if possible.... but I might have found some.... I’ll come back to you :thumbsup:
I never had locking ones on the VW steels

1. 4 (or 5) Standard 16" black steel wheels with tyres 3mm+ remaining, covers sold. (Should I keep my spare now I'm on 20"s?) - SOLD STC
  2. Standard T28 suspension springs (£30) and shocks (£80). One year old (2019 T6 van) SOLD STC
  3. Passenger door with damage. Candy White. Glass intact + assembly carrier with caravelle speaker. Up on ebay. Will accept £80 or can split. SOLD
  11. A rear door TDI badge and bluemotion badge, once I get a hairdryer on them :):cool: £3 each. BINNED
  12. Steel wheel bolts x 20 - £SOLD
Can you send me a pic if no.10 ? I'm having difficulty visualizing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back