Stance+ T32 Coilovers

AlexPL

Polish member
T6 Pro
Hey,
Just wanted to know if any one else pulled the trigger on the new arrival stance+ t32 coilovers?
Mine are on the way to me :)
Will be installing in about 10 days. Any photos, recommendations hit me up!
Thanks!

In progress. Should be finished today
Will post some photos and write up shortly

Ok, so the kit is good. Ride is more comfortable than on OEM suspension. I dropped it around 60mm. Will drop probably a further 20.
Problem is that I can not compare it to anything else :). But can confirm it is seems solid. No sounds present.
Any questions, shoot.
Alex

B4042F19-2DBE-4CDD-B37C-EBF2AA589F70.jpeg

CAC06497-4B55-4B63-B5C7-F9192A8D6741.jpeg

Looks cool Mate.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these, they seem great value.
What is the build quality like?
Any chance of a front on picture, I'd like to see what ground clearance is like.

TIA

Deaks :)

Build quality is good. A bit of a pain to set up. Adjusting is difficult but possible :) Probably the same as others. Goes further down after a short drive. A the moment I can not get you that photo as I have the tank lowered. Instalujmy Webasto. Cheers!

91D771BB-C3ED-41BD-A6C5-B00D7202972D.jpeg

So far so good. Can’t say a bad word about them. Again, can’t compare to B14’s as I have not driven a van with them. You will not be disappointed

Any further updates on how these have bedded in or anyone else who has made the same purchase. As considering a set for my T32 being that the T30 versions seem to have a good rep.

So far so good.
I am not that low yet though. About 5-6 cm lower than stock.
No rubbing, no noises and no banging.

My T32 is going in for a set of Stance Ultras this week (and a load of other stuff too)!!!!

Really looking forward to having him not looking like a swamper ( not that there is anything wrong with swampers, it’s not my cup of tea though).

I post up some pics and some feedback as soon as they have been fitted.

My T32 is going in for a set of Stance Ultras this week (and a load of other stuff too)!!!!

Really looking forward to having him not looking like a swamper ( not that there is anything wrong with swampers, it’s not my cup of tea though).

I post up some pics and some feedback as soon as they have been fitted.

Gotta say their web site looks VERRRRRRY tasty!!

I have these fitted to my T28. But still feel that they don’t sit low enough, unless I’m doing something wrong.

F5B5FE06-FA6A-4AB9-B46D-639AABB9D2FE.jpeg

I had originally h&r lowering springs in a standard suspension, and they seemed lower at the front. I’ve seen others with the street set up that are lower, I’m wandering whether it’s a case of doing the hub mod?

Back