Stage 2...

pezzas

T6 Pro
Last edited:
Stage 1 & Stage 2 look awesome. Good work and a very nice van! Where did you go to get the work done, or are you doing it yourself?

Hi gmaster, thanks!
They're 'new ultimate transporters' in Bournville, Birmingham.
Great guys and really top class finish. Love what they've achieved so far and really excited for the next stage

Yes interesting to see the end result, I would like a local company to do my interior when I get it done. Really fancy a Caravelle conversion

Im liking alot my rails going in next week carnt wait and new multifunction table great set up and great pics keep um coming m8

Im liking alot my rails going in next week carnt wait and new multifunction table great set up and great pics keep um coming m8

Looking forward to seeing it mate. Our rails and seats going in was a big moment as this was my main 'want'. She loves the cali and I wanted the velle, so there we go - The rest is work in progress :cool:

What flooring are you looking at putting in @andythom188?

Think we are going down the altro walkthrough route , easy to keep clean.
The rail set will work perfect with our little family

I've only got single slider as didn't want to wait 16 weeks + for the van and they didn't have a twin slider blackberry in stock they had indium grey which I was going for first till I seen what I have today.
I would of gone carpet if I had a twin slider would of saved a lot of work

Ok i c , what i was confused about was the dash is a caravelle and not kombi , i am trying to buy a new van but want a caravelle seating with the dash , so will it be cheaper to buy a window van and then convert or simply just order a caravelle? It had to be LWB ...

Ok i c , what i was confused about was the dash is a caravelle and not kombi , i am trying to buy a new van but want a caravelle seating with the dash , so will it be cheaper to buy a window van and then convert or simply just order a caravelle? It had to be LWB ...
If you want the caravelle seating arrangement and caravelle dash think you would be better off buying a caravelle Im in the middle of finishing my caravelle seating it's not a 5 miniutes job and the dash would cost minimum of £3k and seats rails and floor probally £6k call it £10k in total ,I will go caravelle next time to save all the hassle I've had

Back