Sprinter v Crafter

shropschris

Industrial furniture manufacturer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
we are thinking of another business van mob Crafter or Sprinter ,anyone driven a new sprinter ? if so what's your impression apart from it being a bit fuglly

We have a few at work and they drive well not sure what they are like mechanically yet as we’ve not run them long enough yet but no bias I prefer the crafter

New crafter is much more car like, or like a big T6.

New sprinter is like driving a small truck and feels a bit more agricultural in my opinion. They drive well just very different.

Mate of mine drives one for a living delivering to vets up and down the country.... and although he does say its a comfy place to be as far as seating etc.... but ...its not a patch on the old 2.7 when it comes to giving it the "beans"... also its not as good at roadholding with a load on... hence he now calls it the whale....lol... as it wallows all over the place...

Have a look on this Facebook Group

You may find that you can get a better deal on a MAN TGE, same vehicle as a New Crafter but different badges.
thanks Buddy thats what we were thinking , one thing we have been wondering is the egr fiasco with T6 vans I wonder if crafters or sprinters have the same issue

Back