Nick Kerin

Can anyone post pics of T5/6 with the sportline alloys please? There doesn't seem as many out there as I thought there would be.

Thanks.

Nick

It looks so good on your van, just cant decide if 30mm drop would be worth it or if should go for 50mm. Its already a rough ride so trying to get a decent compromise.

Here is mine on standard suspension.

View attachment 11765

That pic was on 50mm H&R's. The ride was pretty rough. I think if you want it low and a nice ride then 'possibly' B14's are the only way to go.

Fair comment! So yeah, is it worth it....I think the gap with the 50's is still too much....and thats with my 20" wheels on now - I'm planning on getting the B14's fitted soonish. (plus I've recently realised I 'may' of been scratching the top of the rear spoiler on the arch I have to go under to get into my courtyard bit outside my house since I took the rear triple bench seats out! :whistle:) So it needs more lowering anyway!

Last edited:
IMG_1965.JPG

That was the gap BEFORE i removed the rear seats and had a fullish tank of diesel! You couldn't get your finger in that gap! Less than 10mm anyway! lol

Don't suppose anyone has pictures of the gloss black sportline wheels?? Preferably on a Silver van!!! :D Thankyou..

Looks great! I do like the Bi-colour but have heard there can be issues with longevity? You measured the kirb height to perfection ;)

Van was really loaded in that pic, just got over that curb!! Normal height is about 20mm up in the front.
When you say issues with longevity? You mean to the finish of the alloy / diamond cut? Or the actuall construction of the wheel?

Back