Sportline Wheels repainted matte black.

Dene Olley

After trawling the internet for nearly 3 weeks trying to find a suitable replacement set of 18 inch wheels to replace my Wolfrace Assassins that came on my van, now dont get me wrong the Assassins are a nice wheel but just not my type. After not being able to my mind up so many times I was simply drawn to the T6 Sportline wheel however they do not have any full Satin Black wheels. I eventually purchased a new set from the dealership (only because get great discount as a friend works there) and dropped them into a local Alloy wheel company and had them powder coated and painted satin black. I have to say I really like them and pleased with the job from WheelRight in Washington.IMAG0546.jpg IMAG0545.jpg IMAG0544.jpg IMAG0544_1.jpg

I like the tailgate spoiler........is it the VW one? If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get painted? It's the next thing on my to do list. Well, that and a Fiamma awning!

I like the tailgate spoiler........is it the VW one? If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get painted? It's the next thing on my to do list. Well, that and a Fiamma awning!
It looks like the T5 style one to me, which is what I want. @Dene Olley can you let us know where it came from?

@DaveyB look at the front splitter derr you should know where the front and rear spoilers come from :rofl:
Well I did wonder. But wondering what they are made of as they have only just had their plastic version cast, and they've not it to the country yet. What is yours made from?

Well I did wonder. But wondering what they are made of as they have only just had their plastic version cast, and they've not it to the country yet. What is yours made from?
Fibreglass I think m8, don't think they have got the plastic version on the market yet dragging their feet abit

Havnt had a problem with mine at all the front is suffering with stone chips as you seen and only done 3800 miles :eek:

Fibreglass I think m8, don't think they have got the plastic version on the market yet dragging their feet abit
Just a bit! Can't believe how many times I have phoned and chased them. It does feel like stall tactics, but that could be just cos I want one so badly!

It's a swissvans rear spoiler m8 they might have a price on there website carnt remember what I paid

I'm off on holiday 2moz so no buying this week won't be anyone in to take delivery :rofl:
That's why I bought the steering wheel last week, did I tell you it's got flappy paddles they are awesome :D:thumbsup:;)
So your fuel economy will go to pot then as you'll be up and down the box every 2 minutes.

Back