Sportline Vehicles & Accessories

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
After a long wait the new T6 Euro 6 204PS Sportline has been released
Volkswagen have finally released the pricing for the new sportline model meaning it should be available to order now !
VW Transporter Sportline Panel Van | VWCV
VW Transporter Kombi Sportline | VWCV

This also means the new range of sportline accessories is available now, check out the shop for the new accessories in stock, ready and available for shipping this week !
The new range of accessories includes two new alloy wheel designs, new LED sportline sidebars and carbon fibre mirror caps

Pauly, whats the price of the Mirror Caps? And do these just go over the stock ones?

I havent got the mirror caps in hand yet so not 100% but i believe they stick on over the existing, i will get more details and prices tomorrow and get them in the shop but going on the price of the T5 ones (which are very similar) they are not cheap for what they are !

The ones i saw on the showroom Kombis certainly looked like they were just stuck on covers.

I can't understand what the big deal is with the sportsline vans .Too much money when you can buy a highline and buy better upgrades from company's like custom vanz which look a million times better than these overpriced vans with snow plough spoilers .

I can't understand what the big deal is with the sportsline vans .Too much money when you can buy a highline and buy better upgrades from company's like custom vanz which look a million times better than these overpriced vans with snow plough spoilers .
Totally agree, the whole draw for sporty customising for me is to choose from a wide range of products to make my van look how I want it to. So for me the sport line does not appeal as it comes with a defined look that every other one will have, and as @Chriswhit points out, this will cost you a premium that could be put towards making your van represent your individuality.

@DaveyB well said , there are enough manufactures of custom parts to choose your own specification . Just ordered a big brake kit from PB brakes and wondered if I've spent £1600.00 wisely but that's the drug that seems to affect us all on this forum .

@DaveyB well said , there are enough manufactures of custom parts to choose your own specification . Just ordered a big brake kit from PB brakes and wondered if I've spent £1600.00 wisely but that's the drug that seems to affect us all on this forum .
As you say @Chriswhit it matters only to you to define whether the money is well spent, as its your van and needs to satisfy nobody other than yourself. I'm sure that you'll be happy with them, they look pretty awesome on the other fella's van who posted them up the other day.
The best bit is that as time progresses with the T6 on the market, more and more custom houses release their product to enable us to keep rolling up our sleeve, spiking a vein - and satisfying our very particular habit.

Modifying a T6 is still cheaper than modifying a Honda from the 1990s. Spent over £14k on mods alone last year.

Those new anthracite wheels look like Audi black edition colour. Graphite Metallic colour code L8AU.

That's what's so great about the Transporter there's a look for everyone, you can just customize to suite your own taste. As long as you love it when you see it , get in it and drive it! thats what its all about. I get comments like its just a van! No point in talking to people about it as its not there interest. Every one to there own.
I had a visit from @Blindman the other day, He is seasoned vw fan, we must have spent a hour or more talking Our vans. Hes nice and excited about his new T6 arriving soon :thumbsup:

Great choice with the brakes @Chriswhit can't wait to see them on.

Hi @StudleyGlass will let you know with pics when I've got them . Went to see @Paul G van today to,check his PB brakes out , they look loads better than the forge ones .

I guessed you had been and could not resist , dont blame ya ! They do look perfect for the 20"s . I see hes ordered the rear set too, who size are those then?

I think its highly likely as the standard ones are going to be available in black at some point but there is no details yet which means we will likely not see them for a good few months yet

I think its highly likely as the standard ones are going to be available in black at some point but there is no details yet which means we will likely not see them for a good few months yet
Cheers @Pauly, I'll wait and see what comes out. No rush.

I guessed you had been and could not resist , dont blame ya ! They do look perfect for the 20"s . I see hes ordered the rear set too, who size are those then?
I think he's gone for the 380 mm rear discs , his van looks great in pearl white and is running low with coilovers and 21" wheels .

Back