Sport Chassi Original 1bv On Multivan Hl 146kw Front Wheel Drive Big Vibration On Winter Tires

Mcap

Hi all did anybody had this issue whis sport chassi ordered 1BV this september new model 2019 it is only front wheel drive Multivan biturbo 146kW.
The vibration is at 90km/h that is 60 mph. Only on good strait road. All tires changed tested balanced 3x and they are good quality. I have steel rims no aluminium. I changed with 5 th tire as reserve but no result. The 215/60r17 C are not working on this chassi at all. After 4000 km I refuse to use them and changed last week to 235/55rm17 xl winter tire GoodYear Ultragrip and there is no good result. The vibration is there with lower peak but wider speed range. This week I test original summer wheels 255/45r18. On sunday 10.2.2019 the temperature looks fine it can be warm to 12 degree Celsius for testing with no snow and dry roads.
Please help if You have any information on this topic.
The problem is as the manual say I can not use snow chains only on 215/60 r17 wheels.
There is no solution for this and my dealer did not answer till today.

Sounds like the tyre/wheel balancing is out?

Unless you have a front drive shaft out of ballance?

Have you checked to see if anything has ended up rapped around one of the drive shaft? Like rope or plastic or mud or anything?

Sounds like the tyre/wheel balancing is out?

Unless you have a front drive shaft out of ballance?

Have you checked to see if anything has ended up rapped around one of the drive shaft? Like rope or plastic or mud or anything?
Hello I have changed in two weeks all 4 wheels with reserve wheel from back to front and from left and right side. All wheels have been balanced 3 times per each. No diference also changed tire from C type to XL as I have wrote up. No difference. It must be on chassi axis or absorber. But I see nothing wrong no oil come out. Tomorrow I make last test with sommer wheel 18”. Than I must give the car to service.
Miroslav

Issue is solved the 3 tires have been rebalanced by Hunter with presure force balancing system and the result is OK
The normal balancing machine is not good for this sport chasi.
Best Regards MC

Back