Spoilers, splitters, grills etc - where do you buy from?

Concept

Looking to upgrade my T6.1 with the usual styling bits:

Badgeless grill
Lower front spoiler and splitter
Gloss trims to front bumper
Rear roof spoiler
Lower rear spoiler

Where’s the best place for these?

I bought all of my bits from Van Style. The quality is OK. But I think now I have had them for a while I might get the OEM grille and dog bone sprayed gloss black as the VW quality is far better.

Get the spare plastics used and have them sprayed. Cost me just over 300 but that was including a Leighton chin and splitter being sprayed and fitted. I have some unsprayed plastics you can buy if you want. I also have an unused Leighton rear spoiler as I didn’t use it in the end

Get the spare plastics used and have them sprayed. Cost me just over 300 but that was including a Leighton chin and splitter being sprayed and fitted. I have some unsprayed plastics you can buy if you want. I also have an unused Leighton rear spoiler as I didn’t use it in the end
In my experience painting plastics with texture and so many corners usually doesn't last I could be wrong or been using the wrong bodyshops though.

Message me about rear spoiler please.
Keep the badge!
I cant. Its a throwback to my 90's VW modifying days and I love it!

Ha ha! I am sure it will look ace by the time you have finished! Good luck with the project, make sure you post some pictures!

What’s the Leighton Vans kit like? I’ve heard it looks good but quality not the best given the cost?

ABT would clearly be the one but the cost is eye watering!

What’s the Leighton Vans kit like? I’ve heard it looks good but quality not the best given the cost?

ABT would clearly be the one but the cost is eye watering!
I’ve been very happy with quality. Fit is good and looks awesome. Maybe comes down to the body shop as mine did a great job on the paint and fitted it for me. I’d never undertake fitting it myself personally!

I don’t have the bumper yet but was considering adding it. Do you have a towbar?

My Leighton Vans rear bumper was oem quality and fitted perfectly.
Is that the one with the exhaust tips? I keep looking at that myself but it's pretty expensive when you are not 100%

Hi Everyone looking for advice having just purchased a new transporter 6.1 being delivered later on in the year I want to start getting some parts purchased ready to fit when it arrives, my question is what is the best manufacturer who makes the all black gloss front upper and lower grills and and rear spoiler for barn doors and would like a front bumper lower trim / splitter similar to the ABT one but not with the same price tag. Also what’s the best option for lowering springs and what size wheels 19/20 inch any help would be much appreciated thanks

Thanks @Chippie1

Hi @Troy40 we're dealers for Transporter HQ and CRS Performance so we can sort all your needs.

Drop me a message or give us a call.

Cheers
Chris

Back