Spoiler Material And Supplier

Hi
I've been looking at spoilers but there seems to be a vast amount of differences.
What is the favoured material for spoilers (barn door type)
And is there a recommended supplier?
Dosent have to be painted has the van will be getting colour coded soon anyway
Any recommendations welcome
Cheers

OEM Sportline one for me.

They come plain or colour coded with the sportline colours.

15506734048753031953092618307988.jpg 15506734400494304937359724562251.jpg

Main dealer, this one was factory.

But last van I had one retrofitted at local VW dealers.

Oem on a tailgate but I fitted it myself. They fit really well that even without the mechanical fixings it will only go where it's meant to.

Can the OEM spoiler be fitted without drilling? Just using something like sikaflex or silicon sealant?

Can the OEM spoiler be fitted without drilling? Just using something like sikaflex or silicon sealant?
The spoiler comes with the mechanical fixings which I didn’t bother with but I did buy the proper VW adhesive kit.

The spoiler comes with 2 nylon raw plug type inserts which get fitted into the top of the tail gate. You then put two very short metal threaded inserts into these. These locate into the spoiler when you push it down and it clicks into place.

As I say I didn’t bother with these but did use nearly the whole tube of adhesive.

The spoiler comes with the mechanical fixings which I didn’t bother with but I did buy the proper VW adhesive kit.

The spoiler comes with 2 nylon raw plug type inserts which get fitted into the top of the tail gate. You then put two very short metal threaded inserts into these. These locate into the spoiler when you push it down and it clicks into place.

As I say I didn’t bother with these but did use nearly the whole tube of adhesive.
Thanks for the info.

Back