Sold Splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brennanpj

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have a travelinlite black gloss splitter for sale .
Fitted and removed a few weeks later as decided not for me . All bolts including. £35 collected

Also RIB/ kiravans passenger side swivel .Captain seat not double . As new . £ 100 collected

Bicester/ oxford

If my travels take me near Oxford I’ll have it. Assuming someone doesn’t get it first!

No problem, let me know . I can meet in oxford , or bicester area is home for me so easier!

Don’t suppose you ever head towards London on the M40?

Sorry don’t really go that direction. I could go as far as the service station at junction 8 ?

Ok that sounds fair enough. I have a factory leisure battery under the passenger seat. Do you know if this will be a problem?

It will be an issue if any of your battery sticks above the seat base .

As the swivel sits flat across the whole seat base .

Where as standard there is space above the base between the set rails . If that makes sense !

Hi I'm located in Swindon so bister is an hour I think, I'd definitely take the passenger single swivel base if that's still around.

Hi ,

Sorry the swivel is sold pending collection next week .
if anything changes you are next on the list .
Thanks

It’s this one ,

I can take some pictures tonight . You could Courier
if your courier can give a time slot to collect . As I can’t stay home waiting for them 9-5 . Which I’ve found previously is an issue .

I'm interested, but is there any chance you could get a price for postage? No worries if its agro for you, its just Somerset to Oxford is a bit of a drive :oops:

Sorry for slow response, I just had a whole days worth of email at once . Not sure what’s going on there .

to be honest it’s not worth the hassle of trying to package & post it . And I’m self isolating as my daughter has the dreaded c19 .

should we discuss in a couple of weeks if your still interested.

Sound mate, yeah I feel your pain. Been isolating myself due to being in contact. Hope your daughter is well. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back